ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {ᔕᒪIᑎK!} 🪟

ᗰᖇ. ᑭOTᗩTO ᕼEᗩᗪ ᑭOᐯ
(I bet a vote that you didn't expect this😏)

It has been so peaceful without mr pull string around. Though, it's kind of sucked not having Buzz or Y/n around, I didn't mind those 2, I get along with them.

"B-3" for sure!

Although, I'm not going in and playing hero for anyone if it benefits Woody, I know what he did.

Although Andy has been real bummed. I get it, some of his treasured toys have vanished of the face of the earth and with the move to the new house, just hours away.

"Miss! G-6" Hamm calls from the other side of the board. I swear he's cheating, he's got my hat for god sakes.

"Oh! You sunk it!" This guy, I swear!

Playing battleships with Y/n would be funner right now. I've been playing against Hamm non stop. Im use to switching up my competition every few rounds.

"Are you peeking?" I question Hamm. He has to be peeking. How is he this good at battleships already!

Y/n hasn't played yet and I'm sure I'd win the first few rounds until she starts catching onto top and tricks, but those first few rounds. I'd be king!

"Oh quit your whining and pay up"

My pride is slipping away fast.

I go to give Hamm my ear but he rejects.

"No, no not the ear. Gimme the nose"

and asks for my nose?!

"Come on"

'Not the 'stache!'

"How about 3 out of 5?" I propose.

I go to hand Hamm my nose when we hear yelling. 

"Hey guys! hey! Guys!"

Hamm and I look towards where the yelling is coming from, outside. Sid's window, being lifted.

'Who's that, is that... ugh Woody- wait and Y/n. Wha- how?!'

"Son of a building block?! It's Y/n and Woody!" I exclaim out loud.

"He's in the psycho's bedroom!"

The 2 of them, on the other side of the fence in toy hell waving their arms around like their lives depend on it. They probably do.

"Hey everyone it's the Sheriff and his deputy" Hamm calls to the room of toys and they all drop everything and dash up to us on the desk.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Once we finally make it into Sid's room after practically dragging Buzz. He sits on the floor with his arm.

I'm not to sure that he's ok mentally but,
he's safe physically for now. What could happen? Sid's toys? No it's broad day light ,they only strike at night.

I boost Woody up onto the desk, chuck the Fairy lights up to him and then he swings me up.

Before opening the window I spot Hamm and Mr. Potato Head sitting in front of the window playing battleships.

'Aww I wanna play that one play too. Now I really wanna get back to Andy's.'

Together we hoist the window up and start to call out to Hamm and Potato head, trying to get their attention.

I haven't really been thinking about home lately. I have been so caught up on surviving Sid's and making sure the 2 boys don't kill each other.

"Hey guys! Hey, guys!" Woody shouts out