Chapter 54 {ᒪᑌᑕKY} 🍀

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Today marks the day. 6 weeks ago since Bo departed in the brown box.

It's been tricky moving on from the loss of Bo. I definitely felt the pressure of taking on both my and Woody's role in running the room, but a week after our confessions to each other he was back and strong, leading once again.

And as harsh as it may be to admit it, Bo leaving has been such a positive turn everyone's lives, I feel that it was time to change, and for a new chapter to start.

With a vote of Molly's toys and mutual decision between Woody and I we decided on not electing a new leader or you could even say role model as there's no current demand or need for such a decision. Although I am open and happy to give them a hand if need be.

Buzz and Jessie have been getting quiet... cosy together. I mean yes there been something bubbling for a while between them, ever since that morning after the plane escape. But there must have been something that's happened recently that's changed positively, I'm guess they finally made it official, they have been quite private about their unofficial relationship.

Speaking of relationships, I couldn't dream of anything better than finally feeling free to have emotions and such appreciation for a toy. I feel so free, I don't have that cloud hanging over me filled with guilt and shame for feeling such a way for my supposed friend and friends partner.

Just sitting here on window sill, watching the world go by outside, legs dangling over the edge, open window with the breeze pushing through gently into Andy's room, hand in hand with Woody. It's so freeing, so beautiful, so perfect.

Running the room together, our late night strolls, teaming up against Mr. Potato head- I mean what, sneaking out of Andy's room occasionally together, resting together safe in each others arms. 'I just can't believe I got so lucky'

"What was that my deputy?" Woody look at me.

I raise my head from his shoulder lost "what..?"

Smirking he continues "your shocked are you? Being so 'lucky'"

"There's no way I said that aloud" I feel my self shrink backwards.

"Oh yes I believe you did, little missy" Woody's smirk growing larger as I grow more giddy.

Chuckling he watches as I pulls my hand from his and slump down feeling silly and hide my face in my hands laughing the embarrassing moment away.

I feel a hand snake around my waist and pull me closer to his side as I hear a sigh emit from the cowboy.

Dropping my hands I wrap the both my mine around him as he starts to speak, gazing out at the Outside world.

"You may think your lucky, but I'm even luckier" he comment playfully.

Scoffing at his conversation starter I ask "and why would that be, I'm pretty sure I'm the winner of that competition"

"I hate to break it to you but I think I am luckier. Who's the one with the toy who survived Sid's house, saved a cowboy from not only leaving for a museum but also a plane-"

"Yes but- " I cut Woody off but it doesn't last long.

I feel him swiftly move and place a finger to my lips "Uh uh, I'm not finished...saved a toy in the pouring rain, let alone many other and ran a room alone for a handful of weeks" I can hear the smile on his voice.

"Uh-" I sit there speechless, unsure as to what to say in response.

"Hum" he hums pleased "that's right your the toy, I'm the lucky one" Bring his finger under my chin he guides my head to look at him.

"You have no idea how lucky I am to have you in my arms" bringing his head down to me, lips right there, just milliseconds apart from touching.

What if people are looking, what if- Ah stuff em.

With a shy smile I push my head up and our lips catch together. It's kind, soft and warm.

We fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces uniting. It's as if we were quite literally made for each other, for my hand to fit in his, for our bodies to be the perfect size and shape to meld together, for our lips-. It's something I truely believed I would never experience.

I'm no longer the bridesmaid. I'm his.

WOOOOOOOO

SUPRISE YALL

The Christmas ads need to stop, it's been a day I'm already going insane.

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book! 🌺

words:  780