ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42 {ᒪEᐯEᒪ 23} 🥔

I have a new update coming out in about an hour or s, just finishing it off but YOOOOO I don't know if you know but I when someone adds your book to a library of theirs it gives you a notification, and some of the names that people call some of their libraries if fricken ridiculous, like how do you even come up with some of them 💀

Update, it's now like a week later and I have an update, I know I suck a bit but here it is!

Sorry for not updating when I said I would, the world is a mess at the moment and life is taking its toll on me but I've taken my time now to regain myself so get your spectacles on and get ready 🤺

I HAVE A QUESTION!

This was intended to be a woody love story but it's kinda turned into a Buzz love story.. I wanted y/n to be battling in her mind a bit and it really has taken its turn towards buzz.

I have a plan for her to end up with Woody or to end up with Buzz. Would you peps still want her to end with Woody or would you like this to turn into a Buzz fic.

Please note that I will write an alternative story for who doesn't end up being the main love Interest in this story. :)

Woody -

Buzz -

ᔕᒪIᑎKY ᑭOᐯ

Al chucks his bag onto the front passenger's seat of his car where the group of us are hiding. Al ain't a good driver, but lucky for us the drive is hardly 30 seconds long.

He swerved into a parking bay out the front of a tall apartment complex. We wait as we hear him open his car door, waiting for him to pick up the bag and goes inside the building.

But instead he shuts the door leaves it.

Rex gasps "he didn't take the bag!"

But Buzz, has high hopes. He hops up announcing  "there's no time to loose"

Buzz looks outside of the bag for a way out of the car. We watch as he dramatically jumps out onto the seats, treads over to the drivers door and pushes against the handle.

No luck.

We follow Buzz out of the bag, 1 by 1 as he leaps up to look out of the window.

Buzz comments on what Al is doing before he drops back down in the middle of the group. "He's ascending in the vertical transporter."

Buzz pops his wings out before his feet had barely touched the ground. "Alright everyone All right, everyone. Hang on. We're gonna blast through the roof."

Buzz grabs the hands of potato head and Rex's with 2 swipes look up dramatically and confident.

'Did Buzz hit his head while we weren't with him?'

"Uh Buzz..?"

"To infinity..AND BEYOND!" Buzz squats and shoots his body up with a snap, thinking he was about to shoot into the air.

Nothing happens.

Potato head snatches his hand back looking at Buzz like he's the odd stick. "What are you? Insane?"

Buzz watches with Hamm and I as Potato head runs up Rex's tail and back. "We're wasting time, stand still Godzilla"

Potato head hops on top of Rex's noggin as he gives a mighty pull on the lock, trying to get the door to open.

Buzz puts his wings away as he wonders over to the door trying to conquer up and explanation as to why he couldn't fly just before "I-I don't understand. Somehow, my fuel cells have gone dry."