ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71 {ᖇETᑌᖇᑎ TO ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ ᖇOOᗰ} 📦

This took my a couple of days to write, sorry bout that. I kept getting sad, like really sad waves :(

We are getting real close to the end now, prepare for the waterworks.

3ᖇᗪ ᑭOᐯ

Meanwhile, Lotso peaks out from behind a pile of garbage, checking if the coast is clear. He attempts to sneak off but drops due to the sound of a truck approaching and stopping by him.

A garbage man hops out and calls out "hey!"

"What you got?" Another man questions.

"I had me one of these when I was a kid." The first guy picks up Lotso, smelling him.
"Strawberries." The man sighs.

Lotso is tied to the front of the truck with a few other more aged and weathered looking toys.

A frog toy says to Lotso with a laugh "Hey, buddy! You might wanna keep your mouth shut."

The other chuckle with him as Lotso freaks out sealing his mouth tightly.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
A truck passes by as we stumble out of the garbage mounds and onto the road used by the trucks.

"Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home. Are you excited Y/n?" Jessie smiles.

Buzz agrees with her. "That's right, college boy."

Woody stops, "Wait. What about you guys? I mean, maybe the attic's not such a great idea."
The group look back at him, and jessie steps closer

"We're Andy's toys Woody."

She's really come around.

"We'II be there for him. Together." Buzz grabs a hold of Jessie hand.

Woody still a little glum comments "I just hope he hasn't left yet."

Mrs. Potato Head gasps, covering her eye "Wait a minute. Wait! I'll check."  She smiles before being a little alarmed "Andy's still packing! But he's almost done!"

Hamm and Rex stand side by side, nervous of this new information "He lives half way across town!"

"We'll never get there in time!"

Rex stops talking and looks over to the sound of someone familiar.

We all spot the little drummer boy, of the neighbourhood.

We're going home!

Grabbing Woody's hand I pull him along with me chucking him a silly comment on the way there "Giddy up cowboy!"

He chuckles, his mood lightning as we follow the group to the truck. Jumping on, we make our dash to catch our ride, all the way back home.

We arrived across the road from Andy's home, together we hide behind a tin bin as we wait for him to go back inside.

"Come on, Buster!"

"Is that it, honey? You got everything?"

"Yeah. Just a few more boxes in my room."

And the family walks inside.

With their backs turned, Woody announces "Okay. Come on."

Dashing into the backyard, we head to the garden hose.

I stand with the group as Jessie switches the tap on and Woody holds the hose aiming it at Buzz's helmet.

We are ridded from all debris and muck and remaining marks from the toddlers back at the daycare.

"That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!" Hamm says. I will admit it was a bit chilly.

Woody ushers everyone on "All right. Go. Go, go!"