ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83 {TEᗩ TIᗰE}☕️

The Buzz scenes for Toy Story 4 will be in my Buzz book while Y/n accompanies him. They will start to be uploaded soon in a month or so!

3ᖇᗪ ᑭOᐯ

Back at the antique store, Gabby Gabby had invited Forky inside a big glass cabinet where she was placed by the owner of the shop. The old record play sings out as the lady who runs this place wanders around, doing a little house keeping as the sun rushes through the windows. "Ow! Hey! Hey!" Forky complains a little as one of the dummies fiddle with his pipe cleaner arms, trying to fix them after been torn off earlier.

"Benson, are we finished?" Gabby questions while touching up her freckles with a little soft brown ink.

Benson finally finishes reattaching Forky's arms and the little fork can finally relax after all the wriggling and discomfort. "Oh, that feels great!" He smiles with his wobbly, blue mouth.

"Look at that! Good as new." Gabby beams, as her ventriloquist friend smiles down creepily at Forky.

"Yeah. Thank you, uh, Benson." The fork looks up and it's given a freaky mumble in response. Wow those ventriloquist dolls are nerving. "Uh, so um, when's Woody coming back?" Dorky waddles towards Gabby who's perched in a old, wooden tool kit, it's like her own vanity.

"Like I said, soon." Gabby smiles kindly "He won't forget about you." Gabby checks her touched up freckles in her mirror while also eying the fork through it too. A not so sure frown on his face.

"How do you know?"

"You have your child's name written on your feet... Sticks." Gabby explains and forky tips himself back a little to try to see them, but he's a little awkward. Like a duck with large, webbed feet "That makes you a very important toy."

"That's exactly what Woody says." Forky pieces the two similar comments together that he has heard many times over the passed few days.

"Hmm. Interesting." Gabby takes a mental note before a ringing fills her ears from the front of the store.

"Hi, Grandma! We're back!" A little girls voice calls out, Harmony and her mom have returned again. Tabby's pupils dilate and her heart flutters with joy from the sound of the girls voice that she admires so much.

" She's back." Gabby gasp, hopping up from her spot to catch a glimpse at her hopefully future owner.  Forky comes along and hides behind a decorated plate, seeing the girl and her mom wonder the isles.

"Who is she?"

"Harmony." The vintage doll deamily speaks.

"Wait a second, she took Y/n and Woody." Forky gasps aloud, now a little worried for his friend's whereabouts "Did she lose him?"

"No." Gabby disagrees firmly "My Harmony is perfect." Gabby moves from one space in the cabinet, to another, following the girl as she chases around to a little area of scattered toys.
"Forky, it's tea time. It's tea time." Gabby rocks back and forth on her yellow Mary janes a little, eager to join in... we'll from afar.

"Whoo-hoo!" Forky cheers along "What is tea time?" Gabby looks down to the fork, happy to share this important time of day with her little friend... or hostage.

"Oh, I'll show you." She sits herself down and pulls out a much loved old book, flicking to a page. The girl in front of them sits, a tea cut on pot on a stool. Gabby follows along as the girl raises her cut and pretends to take a delicate sip. Gabby too takes her own pretend sip up in the cabinet, small head bob and all. "I've been practicing. How do I look?" Forky examines Gabby in comparison to the picture in the book. She straightens herself up and holds herself proudly.

"Uh... A little higher." Forky observes and Gabby raises her cup higher. "Stick out your pinky." She let's her pinky pop and Forky deems it very much acceptable "Nice!"

"Mmm! delicious!" The girl utters in her imagination world and Forky can tell by the look on the lonely, yellow wearing doll's face that she too wish she was actually playing with Harmony.

"Harmony, sweetie, I'm leaving. Come give me a hug." Harmony hops up and runs off, saying goodbye to her mom and running out of view.

Gabby turns the pages of the book to a picture of the girl playing with Gabby Gabby. It makes her and Forky smile sweetly. She then flips to a picture of the girl pulling Gabby Gabby's pull string. How special would it be for Gabby to be owned by her own special kid. Just her and them, tea parties, strolls around the park and all! Gabby touches the next page gently and sadly. Looking at the picture of the girl pulling her doll's pull string gently. "When my voice box is fixed, I'll finally get my chance." Gabby now frowns sadly, feeling like this dream is so out of reach.

Forky really pities Gabby, and hears her yearning pain. He lets his pipe cleaner hand come to rest on Gabby's who appreciates the kindness of the gesture. Looking over to see Forky's sympathetic face, one of his googly eyes drop a little, just one of his little quirks. Gabby starts to brighten up again, shutting the book and placing it to the side. "Now, about our friend Woody, and even the sweet Y/n toy too." Gabby pulls Forky into her arms, cradling him a little "I wanna know everything about them."

"Oh, yeah, we'll... I've known that them my whole life." Woody Berns chatting away while Gabby smiles and listen in carefully "Two days! Hey, did you know that Bonnie was not their first kid? They both had this other kid, Andy. And you know what? I don't think believe that Woody has ever gotten over him!" Outside, ventriloquist dummies sit watching like cameras, scaring ever corner of the shop carefully. No run away cowboys or deputy dolls are going under the radar. Not as long as Forky is here with Gabby and that pull string is still in the sheriffs back.

Please feel free to vote and comment at it really helps out my book! 

Words: 1000