ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69 {IᑎᑕIᑎEᖇᗩTOᖇ} 🔥

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Recovering from our crash landing, we gather ourselves.

Voices echo across the metal walls and thin strips of light rush past every few seconds as streetlights pass by.

As Woody calls out to us all I grab is hat handing it back to him "Can you hear me? Is everyone okay?"

"Of course not, you imbecile! We're doomed!" Mr potato head snaps.

Off to the side, a green glow appears.

Woody orders "Everyone, go to Buzz. Come on. We all here? Slinky? Rex?"

"Where's Barbie?" I ask the gathering crowd.

"Ken held her back" I hear a voice call back.

Just as the group is basically together, the truck jolts to a stop. Stumbling around we look up where a sudden light is appearing.
A new bin is being tipped empty above us.

Scurrying to our feet we bolt it as best we can, fighting against the uneven surface of rubbish below us to get away.

"Against the wall, everybody. Quick!" Woody ushers us.

Behind me, I hear Buzz speak out. I have no idea what he's saying but it's panicked.

"Señorita! Señorita! ¿Dónde estás?"

Stopping to look back at what's happening, Buzz looks at where we had just all run from. Litter falling everywhere as his head as he quickly darts around.

Jessie's voice calls out, her whereabouts unknown "Buzz!"

"Señorita!" Buzz dashes into the growing pile of trash, looking for Jessie. As he starts to move, A hand grabs mine firmly, pulling me out of any harms way.

Hitting the wall with the group again, I turn to watch Buzz dodge bin bags, tires, glass and other bits of nothing.

Buzz shoves a tin box up and suddenly a bright red hat is visible in the glum, green-brown scene.

Together stumble around, Jessie struggling to find her footing.

Hamm comments, looking at them and the situation "They'll never make it!"

Tearing my eyes from the worried space ranger I look up to Woody, his eyes following Buzz's every move. Something washes over them, I'm not entirely sure what it was, maybe distort, or perhaps even apprehension.

Looking over to Jessie, Buzz spins her into his arm, she stumbles back and he hooks his arm around her back and under her knees, carrying her to safety.

I swear that the moment slows, Jessie looks absolutely love struck as Buzz gazed at her, trying to look super tough.

The moment is short.

"Look out!" Mrs potato head warns, a large shadow looming, a big box television dangling on the edge of the tipping bin.

Woody's hold on my hand tightens severely.

Buzz gasps deeply, ditching Jessie far from the falling death trap. We watch n horror as it plummets down right on top of Buzz.