CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The castle looked pretty with almost all of the kids gone home for Christmas. Some scattered people sat around the great hall for lunch which somehow made me feel empty because I have always seen the hall bursting with people and full of life. Although this feeling didn't last long as the doors swung open and James flew in on his firestorm 2.0 followed by Sirius in his zoomflash 1.0, both of them fired spells which made it snow and well everything is better with snow. The scattered people also seem to enjoy this little stunt cause they started cheering n clapping. I join them in doing so when I heard a scruff next to me and I turned to see who it was to my surprise there stood regulus black, in a neat suit with a weird look on his face that I had never seen on him before. His eyes find mine and for a moment he just stared at me with a blank face and then all of a sudden turned around and walked away.

Even after James Sirius and everyone else had sat down soft snow still fell from above. Remus had also joined us and he and I were playing a chess game while James and Sirius bickered loudly about the cricket world cup that was happening. They really liked the muggle sport and have been obsessed with it ever since Remus introduced it to us.

Soon the sun outside was setting and everyone seemed to go to the greate lake before the atmosphere gets too cold to do that. I on the other hand find myself climbing the stairs that lead to the astronomy tower. It has been one of my favorite places in the castle because it is always empty except for the classes and the stary sky is visible perfectly.

I sat down hanging my legs off the edge and resting my body on my hands behind me admiring thesky as it changes its colors. The sky looked beautiful and i reached out of my camera that I usually carry around in my back. I look through the lens and snap a picture. I take pictures of things that make me feel something, sometimes its skies, sometimes it people and sometimes
Its places.

I place the camera back and sit back enjoying the moments. The sky has now started turning darker and I can see some bright stars scattered around the sky. I hum a soft melody as a watch the sky turn completely black and even the faintest star can be seen. I heard shuffling footsteps and they seem to hurry up here. I stood up and turned around and right at that moment the door of the tower swings open and I find myself looking directly at the tear staind face of non other than Regulus Black. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and his hand rested on the door handle as tge wind on the tower brushed his hairs a little.

He still hadn't realized that there was someone else there but soon he lifts his eyes and he composed himself quickly. Although his breathing still was heavy and because he had let go of the handle  the door crashes into him and I instinctively run towards him.
"Are you okay?" The words come of out of mouth without me even registering it. Not only that but it felt my body had its own response and my hand grabs his face and I start to examine it for any injuries. 

For a moment he just stares at me but than he jerks back away from me and clearing his throught he say "yeah.. uh.. I.. I am good."

I look into his eyes and he instantly averts his eyes to the ground but its easy to tell that the boy in front of me was not good like he claimed So I did what I would normally do. "You don't look good." I say and wipe a leftover tear from his cheek. As i do this he looks up right into my eyes and says "Gee thanks, that makes me feel so nice." and smiles. I don't think I or anyone has ever seen Reg- Black simle.

A soft giggle leaves my lips and I caught myself feeling at easy standing here in front of Black. It is a new feeling and I don't know if it's good or bad.

"I m fine little potter, do whatever that you were doing I find some place else to ..." He tails off and I say "wail?" He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Well I m leaving for dinner anyway so this place is all urs to..." this time I trail off and he jokes bake "wail."

I sat between james and Remus while sirius sat in front of james and peter next to him. I could clearly see the Slytherin table in front of me and I kept glancing at it to check if Black had returned for dinner and he didn't.

Black lingered a little in my mind until i was completely consumed into the conversation that Remus had started with Jamie from my house. And after dinner ends we all leave to go to sleep. I had decided to bunk with guys so peter slept on the floor and I slept on sirius' bed and sirius on Peter's. Sirius may look messy but his things and bed are always perfectly clean and organized weirdly more than Remus.

But the time I feel asleep the last though in my mind remind the tear staind look on Black's face. Until the sleep finally consumes me into a slumber.

___

Hey everyone

I am back after a long long time.  I am sorry for the delay but I just couldn't get myself to put the chapters together but I am back and this is just one chapter. I will be more frequent and update every week if not sooner.

I am really sorry cause i known how frustrating it is to have a unfinished story not updated. But i hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you enjoy the following to come.

Please show your support and comment, vote like share or dm me.. it really make my day a whole lot better and keeps me wanting to put of this story for you guys

Love you all