CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning as we entered the great hall I and Hugh started to look for Scarlet red hairs. But couldn't find it.

"Do you think he found a reversing spell?" Hugh says.

"Who found reversing spell for what?" Ari asked with a raised eyebrow and Varun looked at us with curiosity.

But before we could answer her. Whispers erupted in the great hall. And Ari and Braun's eyes went wide and we burst out laughing.

"This would have been perfect if there was a quidditch game of the snake vs Gryffindor." Ari says "that way we would have known what team he's rooting for." 

"Let's make it more fun shall we?" I smirk

And under the table, I did a spell and Regulus Black involuntarily started to move towards Griffindor table and sat down there all eyes were at him when suddenly. 

"BLACK" A harsh voice silences and pierces through the hall. We were all now focused on Lucius Malfoy. The 7th year Slytherin had just screamed at top of his lungs and was glaring daggers at Black.

I undid the spell and Black stood up and walked to Slytherin's table.

"I am gonna find whoever did this and when I do it's not gonna be good for you at all," Black said in a deep scary voice

"You have a death wish don't you potter," Hugh whispered smirking. 

                        ***

Days went by my encounter with black left forgotten somewhere in a corner of my mind. And Halloween had arrived. Well, it was only a weekend away. So we all had decided to shop in Hogsmeade this weekend

Everyone was excited especially my brother and his loons. I guess that had something to do with some prank but didn't linger on it for too long.

I woke up early in the morning and got into my running shoes. Running has always been my favorite thing every weekend I run for at least an hour and go to the owlery to send mum and dad letters. And today was no different. 

It was still not too cold but still, the early morning air was rather crisp. As soon as I walked out of the campus I did some normal stretches. It was a weekend so not even a single soul was up. And I started to run.

The air felt colder as I started to sweat. Soon o was running up a small hill nearby. And every muscle in my body was starting to burn. As I neared the top I saw a figure standing there. Normally when I come up here I haven't seen anyone. Soon as I reached the top I slowed down the pace. I only saw the back of the person and I recognized him but prayed I was wrong. He must have heard me and he turned around.

I wasn't wrong. There right in front of me stood Regulus Black in all his infamous glory. He rolled his eyes at me for some reason that I don't know or want to know and turned back around looking towards the horizon. 

The wind up here is strong and I can hear the trees whistling. The sun is about to rise and everything is perfect except the fact that I am sharing this experience with him.

After some moments when the sun was out and the air was a little warmer, Black looked at me.

"You come here often?" his voice was soft and calm to my surprise I found myself nodding. I then tore my eyes off the horizon and look at him. For the first time, I saw the pain in his eyes. There were so many similarities to what Sirius' used to be. But soon the eyes were emotionless again.

"I haven't seen you here before." I mentally facepalmed.

"Yeah, I was walking around at night m reached up here." He said