Chapter 03| The Punishment

Huang Dewei stared at the closed door in front of him as he heavily sighed. The last night's scene played at the back of his mind, and he felt more embarrassed. He knew he should not have stared at him like this and if he got caught, he should have looked away and he did neither of them. Well, he can't run away from this situation, and he has to face it.

Huang Dewei was here to report to his job on his first day. He was wearing his bodyguard robe with his long silky hair tied in a pony. The inside of his robe was black while the outer layer was navy blue. He was wearing black shoes with wide shoulders and his shape face features were pleasing to watch. Overall, he looked professional, yet his heart was heartless.

With one last heavy breath, he announced his presence outside Wang Lei's office chamber and entered inside the room. Coldness welcomed him. He looked up and saw him sitting on his seat reading some documents in his hand with his cold and powerful aura. He was looking magnificent in his red robe, tied-up black hair, red lips and slick jawline. He did not spare a glance towards Huang Dewei who walked and stopped in front of him.

'Reporting on duty, Your Majesty.' Huang Dewei said as he bowed down to him then stood back up but kept his gaze down while looking at the floor.

'Did you settle in well?' He heard him asking in the same icy tone

'Yes, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei simply replied with an anxious heart,

'Did you like your room?' The next question was asked

'Yes, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei replied still not daring to look up towards him.

'Did you like people you met at the royal guard palace?' The next question was asked as Wang Lei put away the documents on the table. He first time looked up towards him who was looking down. Wang Lei could feel his embarrassment from his just one gaze.

'Yes, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei replied respectfully

'Did you like the romantic scene you witness last night?' Wang Lei asked next as he was intensely staring at him.

'Yes, your Maj...' Huang Dewei was saying when the whole question registered in his mind, he stopped and then looked up towards his stony expressionless face. He regretted it as he realised which romantic scene he was referring to. He quickly sat down on his knee, and he spoke up

'My apologies, I did not mean to see anything.' Huang Dewei said as he begged for his mercy.

'Do you know it's a crime to invade Emperor 's privacy?' Wang Lei asked coldly, and Huang Dewei closed his eyes regretfully. It was not his fault as Emperor's doing romance in the open and he by chance saw it. It was not like he wanted to see anything.

'I apologised your Majesty.' Huang Dewei said while keeping his inner thoughts to himself. Huang Dewei patiently waited and then he felt him standing up from his place. Huang Dewei's felt his heart drop in his stomach. Wang Lei walked and stopped in front of him and then he felt Wang Lei's warm hard, completely opposite to his eyes, holding his chin and making his lookup. Huang Dewei's eyes met his cold eyes and yet again just like last night he could not look away.

'You commit a crime hence you deserve a punishment; don't you think?' Wang Lei ruthlessly asked looking dead in his eyes and Huang Dewei shiver with his tone.

'Yes, your Majesty. I will take whatever punishment you will give me?' Huang Dewei replied sincerely, and Wang Lei kept staring towards his innocent and naive face and then he slowly bends down. Huang Dewei's breath stopped in his throat when he heard Wang Wei whispering in his ear.

'How about you spread your legs for me and let me satisfy myself with you?' On hearing his words, Huang Dewei's eyes widened due to shock as Wang Lei backed up and looked at his terrified and shocked expression. The corner of his mouth pulled him as he smirked. Huang Dewei found that smirk seductive and attractive and he does not know why.