Chapter 28 | Punishment Kiss

Huang Dewei was sitting on the bed staring at the pendant Wang Lei gave him when he heard a knock on his door. Huang Dewei put away the pendant in the drawer walked and opened the door. He saw Cheng standing in the door frame. They greeted each other.

'His Majesty wanted to see you. He is waiting for your in pearl garden.' Cheng gave him Wang Lei's order on which he nodded his head as Cheng walk away. He was surprised that Wang Lei was calling him late at night, but it probably was something important that he wanted to discuss. Huang Dewei thought, he changed his clothes and then came out from the Royal guard palace.

He reached the pearl garden and he saw Wang Lei standing in the middle under the roof while looking up at the moon in the sky as the water surrounded him. Huang Dewei made his way toward him. He stopped behind him and Wang Lei looked back at him as Huang Dewei greeted him,

'Did you call fo me, your Majesty?' Huang Dewei asked after greeting him as he looked up at him.

'Yes, you said you wanted to enjoy Spring with me so do I. Hence, I called you here so we could enjoy the start of Spring.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei was surprised as Wang Lei looked away. Huang Dewei slowly walked towards him and stopped next to him as he looked at him. He was looking memorizing under the dark sky of the night... The spring flowers bloomed everywhere while water was shining under the moonlight...The place was surrounded by cherry blooms while peaceful water was all around them. Huang Dewei thought as he could not look away when Wang Lei looked towards him.

'Is I more beautiful than the moon that you are staring at me instead of the moon?' Wang Lei asked half-jokingly as Huang Dewei responded back

'You are indeed more beautiful than the moon...You are my moon and you are way more beautiful than the moon of the sky.' Huang Dewei said truthfully as he praised him and looked away while Wang Lei was amazed by his astounding words. However, he said nothing in response.

There was complete silence between them as enjoyed the beauty of the night, water, and spring flowers as the night breeze touched upon their faces. They stood there for a while as Wang Lei looked toward him and then walked away. He walked towards a cherry bloom tree and he reached his hand as he took off a flower. Then Wang Lei walked back towards Huang Dewei who looked up at him with innocent eyes as Wang Lei moved and put the flower in his hair behind his ear. Huang Dewei blushed as Wang Lei moved away his hand after putting a flower in it. He looked even more beautiful with that flower. Wang Lei thought while Huang Dewei looked up towards him who was staring back at him with a soft gaze when Huang Dewei reached into his hair and took out a hairpin. Wang Lei's long hair gets opened and starts flying because of the fresh air.

'I always wanted to see you with your open hair.' Huang Dewei confessed his desire as Wang Lei nodded his head but took back his hairpin because that was the hairpin given by Huang Dewei and he did not want to lose it. Huang Dewei thought he will tie back his hair however, Wang Lei just put it away in his pocket.

'Fine, I will let you do whatever you wanted to do for tonight.' Wang Lei said as he turned over and walked back. He sat down on the floor on the carpet between his cushions as Huang Dewei looked at him.

'Then there is something else I wanted to do.' Huang Dewei said and Wang Lei was looked up at him

'And what is that?' Wang Lei said curiously and Huang Dewei walked towards him as he was seriously staring at him. Wang Lei was also taken back by his seriousness whereas without a word Huang Dewei sat down beside him and then he moved towards him and put his lips over Wang Lei. Wang Lei froze in his place as he felt his warm lips over his cold ones. Huang Dewei closed his eyes as he started moving his lips over his tightly closed lips.