Chapter 73| Stay here for me.

He sighed as he kept walking away from the palace as he stopped on the bridge a little away from the palace. There was a small lake which flow under the bridge. Huang Dewei stood staring at the blank empty water just the way he was feeling right now when he felt a presence behind him. He turned over and Wang Lei was standing there. Wang Lei smiled which he returned but Wang Lei could feel he was sad.

'What happens to you?' Wang Lei asked as they were looking at each other.

'Nothing.' Huang Dewei said as he tried fake smiling.

'Are you sad over how they all react to your gift?' Wang Lei asked seeing through him and Huang Dewei's smile dropped as he sighed

'I should have bought something more expensive.' Huang Dewei said regretfully.

'You already gave me the most expensive thing that anyone can ever give me.' Wang Lei said as he tried to ensure him.

'What's that? I don't remember giving you anything expensive.' Huang Dewei asked confused.

'It's you. you gave yourself to me and that's enough and that is the most expensive thing.' Wang Lei said sincerely to tell him how valuable and important he was to Wang Lei but Huang Dewei sighed as he looked away, turning his back from Wang Lei.

'Stop it, Wang Lei. That does not make me feel happy at all.' Huang Dewei said in a sad and sorrowful tone as Wang Lei sighed.

'Weiwei... I don't like it when you get sad.' Wang Lei said as he stood behind him while staring at his back.

'I will be fine just give me some time.' Huang Dewei said as silence took place between them. They stood on the bridge staring at the stars in the sky.

'Are you missing your family as well?' Wang Lei asked breaking the silence and Huang Dewei turned over towards him surprised. How did he always know what he was feeling? How he always can read through him? For Wang Lei, unconsciously and unknowingly, he always noticed everything related to Huang Dewei without him even realising it. It was like his habit now.

'Yeah, I feel all alone here.' Huang Dewei suddenly confessed as he broke down. The tears rolled down from his eyes as Wang Lei moved forward and hold him in his arms.

'Do you want to go pay them a visit?' Wang Lei asked as he rubbed his back and let him cry.

'For people, I already went to meet them some time back. I can't go again.' Huang Dewei reminded him about his lie when he run off with Lin Han and Wang Lei sighed.

'Then shall I give out an order for your family to come?' Wang Lei asked and Huang Dewei moved away and looked at him as he shook away his head.

'They must be busy...let them. They will come if they feel a need of it.' Huang Dewei said with a sadness-filled heart. Wang Lei sighed and said nothing in return, but he moved forward, picked him up and made him sit on the bridge edge. Huang Dewei surprised looked at him.

'Well, I got a gift for you too?' Wang Lei said as he smiles

'But you already gave me.' Huang Dewei asked puzzled

'Well, that was given to everyone and my servants arrange all of that. I got something personal for you.' Wang Lei confessed and Huang Dewei was actually surprised as Wang Lei put his hand inside his robe and took out a box. He moved that red box towards him and Huang Dewei got hold of it. He got curious as with one last gaze at Wang Lei who signal him to open it, Huang Dewei opened the box. The box opened and he saw one of the most beautiful and expensive hairpins. A smile spread across Huang Dewei's face as he looked up at him. This was a really pretty gift.