Chapter 70| Nickname

Once Huang Dewei calmed himself down, he regretted his whole action and words. He regretted being nasty and harsh with him as well that he throw away the painting on the road without a care. Hence, in the middle of the night, he sneaked out and reached where the tea stall was while looking for the painting he throw. It was nowhere in sight. Huang Dewei was heart broken  and felt guilty for his behaviour even more. He disappointed came back to the palace and stopped in front of Wang Lei's residence. Should he go and check on him? or should he give him more space?' Huang Dewei thought as he stood there in his thoughts for a while then he decided to walk inside his residence.

He stopped outside of his chamber door as he thought deep and hard. He was feeling nervous. He breathed in and out as he knocked on the door and entered inside. Wang Lei looked up towards him as he got up from his bed. 

'Get out...you are not needed here.' Wang Lei straight out said as he stood up glaring at him.

'Then shall I go to your wife...she might still want me.' Huang Dewei blurred out as he laugh jokingly but Wang Lei felt angrier with his statement. Huang Deweu also regretted his word. It was his right situation to say these words at this moment. 

'I told you to be careful with your words. You really know how to make me angry. 'Wang Lei asked and Huang Dewei felt stupid. 

'I apologised. That was just a joke.' Huang Dewei said as he quickly apologised

'I am not in any mood of taking jokes from you. Do you want me to give you another punishment? Wang Lei said as he tried to scare him.

'What? No...I still have not recovered from the last one.' Huang Dewei replied quickly remembering his last punishment in bed as he shook away his head horrified.

'Then stay within your limit. I am still angry with you so don't talk to me.' Wang Lei said as he walked and stopped in front of the window. Huang Dewei sighed

'How long you will stay angry with me now, Wang Lei?' Huang Dewei asked and Wang Lei stayed silent not saying anything.

'How are you feeling? I know you are scared of rain.' Huang Dewei slowly asked as he stares at his back. He could tell he had built walls around him towards Huang Dewei, but this time Huang Dewei was not going to back off either.

'No interested in telling you anything like you care.' Wang Lei replied coldly and Huang Dewei sighed. He was already angry at him and on top Huang Dewei reacted like a jerk to him.

' Moon festival is coming, what gift are you going to give me?'Huang Dewei asked changing the topic

'Do you think you deserve a gift from me?' Wang Lei snapped asked in an emotionless tone and Huang Dewei felt helpless.

'Well I got a gift for you but I think I ruin it anyway. Is there anything you want from me? You can tell me.' Huang Dewei asked to continue the conversation.

'How about you getting out of my life?' Wang Lei said straightforwardly as he turned over towards him and looked dead in his eyes. Huang Dewei was taken back from his request. Huang Dewei was definitely hurt by his words this time but he compose himself quickly. 

'That's never happening.' Huang Dewei responded in a strong confident tone while they both were looking at each other and then Wang Lei sighed as he leaned back his head on the window and closed his eyes.

'I wish I never had met you Huang Dewei.' Wang Lei said helplessly but his words indeed stabbed through Huang Dewei's heart like a knife. Huang Dewei thought he should leave him alone. He felt dejected as he turned over when his gaze fell on his side bed table and there was his painting...the painting of Wang Lei he bought today which he throw in the mud in anger. The painting was not in the best condition anymore since it was ruined due to all rain and mud. The painting had mud and water stains on it, but he still kept it and that too in his bedroom. Huang Dewei felt his heart warmed as he turned over and walked toward him as he stopped a few inches away from him.