Chapter 34| You are the definition of my lust and yearning

The maid passed down the fruit juice bottle to the new cook of the royal guard place who nodded her head and walked away with the bottle. The cook went back to the canteen as she made food for everyone else. It was dinner time for all royal guards. 

Huang Dewei also came down with Qi Zixin and had his dinner. From the corner of her eyes, the cook was keeping an eye since she needed to fulfil her mission. She patiently waited as she finally saw him finishing his dinner and got up from his chair and started walking back to his room with Qi Zixin.

They were talking and laughing away on some matter when she quickly walked and stopped in front of them. Stopping them to exit from the canteen. They both looked up at her and she bowed down as she greeted them.

'I made this, especially for you.' The cook said as she presented the juice bottle to Huang Dewei who was confused and surprised why she was giving him this.

'You will soon be becoming an Emperor's concubine. That is an honour for you as well as for all of us as a poor nation. I made this out of love to celebrate your honour.' The cook explained and Huang Dewei nodded his head as he smiled. He took the bottle from her. He bowed down and greeted her goodbye then walked out alongside Qi Zixin. They entered inside Huang Dewei's room and Huang Dewei put the juice bottle away on the table to drink later. He was too full to drink anything at this moment.

Qi Zixin stayed with him for while talking and then he went back to his room. Huang Dewei put some medicine on his hand as he still had some marks left which were most likely to last forever. He never in his life saw himself as a jealous man nor did he ever think himself to be possessive, but Wang Lei kept making me feel things he never felt before. To even think, that Huang Dewei would act like this because of his possessiveness was always seem impossible before it actually took place. He was lost at words himself, but then he knew deep down that he probably would act the same if the same incident would occur again.

Huang Dewei sighed then went to his wardrobe and decided to change his clothes. He picked out his night robe and untie his robe. He started taking off his current robe to change when there was a knock on his door and someone entered inside before he could give his permission. Huang Dewei shocked half-naked looked at the person who entered inside and his eyes met Wang Lei. Wang Lei also stopped as he saw him half-naked. His half shoulder and back were exposed as he was looking back towards him. Wang Lei quickly looked away and closed his eyes

'My apologies...I should have waited for your permission.' Wang Lei said as he turned his back and put his hand over his eyes. Huang Dewei quickly put back his robe and then he stopped. He found him cute for acting like this.

'Yes, you should have waited...I might be a slave but I still deserve privacy.' Huang Dewei complained half-jokingly 

'I know...I know that was my stupidity.' Wang Lei accepted still looking away and Huang Dewei smiled

'Now quickly change...I will wait and will not look, I promise.' Wang Lei said as he ordered him and Huang Dewei sighed and then started changing while there was a smile playing on his lips. Huang Dewei did not hurry and decided to take his time. He was actually testing Wang Lei's patience who was getting impatient.

'Be quick Huang Dewei...you are taking too long.' Wang Lei complained and Huang Dewei looked at his back as he spoke up

'If you can't keep your promise then you can look.' Huang Dewei said while teasing and challenging him as he finished dressing up

'No, I will keep my promise...Stop tempting me to do wrong. That is the only time I am being nice to you and giving you this offer...Next time, when I will right over you...I will just watch you get change.' Wang Lei warned him as he said and Huang Dewei walked toward him and stopped in front of him.