Chapter 51 | One Step a time

They slowly closed their eyes as they kissed each other passionately, hungrily yet with care. Wang Lei tried to break off the kiss when he felt Huang Dewei's hand grabbing him from the back of his hair as he shoved his tongue in his mouth and bite off his tongue. Wang Lei screamed in pain as he pulled away and looked toward him.

'Your tongue is sharp Weiwei.' Wang Lei said teasingly while smiling as he looked towards him hissing in bearable pain.

'Well, it has touched your wife where it should not have...she tastes delicious.' Huang Dewei replied sharply and Wang Lei's smile dropped and he was beyond astounded by his words. 

'What?'

'Why are you surprised? Don't you know I am a whore?' Huang Dewei said bitterly and coldly and Wang Lei moved and put his finger away on his lips

'Shhh...don't use that words for yourself.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei's eyes widen as he felt his heartwarming on his words. He felt like he was melting for Wang Lei but he was not ready to forgive him hence he ignored Wang Lei's words and his own feeling. 

'Whatever...' Huang Dewei said as he harshly pushed away his finger. Wang Lei just sat staring at him.'...Are you not angry? Are you not jealous that someone touched your beloved wife?' Huang Dewei said bitterly and jealous-filled tone without realising as Wang Lei looked towards him and then pushed him down on the ground as he hold his arms over his head.

'Well, I hope she has not touched you where I am going to do...I am going to touch you where no one else ever had and never will.' Wang Lei said as he moved and toughly untie his robe exposing his front. Huang Dewei felt his heart jump in his stomach but he kept a stone face expression on his face.

'What if she has?' Huang Dewei daringly as he smirked

'Then I will make you forget her touch.' Wang Lei dangerously as he slowly bent down and softly kissed his neck. Huang Dewei clenched his hands as he bite his lips to keep his emotions inside him. 

'Are you being possessive of me or her?' Huang Dewei asked and on his words,  Wang Lei snapped and looked towards him as he softly touched his face.

'Are you stupid? Who do think I am being possessive to if you are pinned under me half-naked.' Wang Lei said as he bend down and started trailer down kisses on his neck towards his chest. Huang Dewei wanted to say something but he could not. All he could feel of his lips over his body and it was an unforgettable feeling. 

Wang Lei stopped on his stomach as he gazes at his birth mole...he stares at it for a few seconds and then he bends down and softly kissed that mole. Huang Dewei just closed his eyes as his body shivered due to his touch...Wang Lei closed his eyes and slowly repeatedly kissed his mole and then he slowly moved back up and then he took everything away from his bottom. Huang Dewei ashamed quickly try closing his legs, but Wang Lei stopped him as he got hold of his legs and wide opened them. Huang Dewei shocked looked at him who smirked. Huang Dewei felt shy beyond anyone can imagine. 

Huang Dewei's breath caught in his throat as he saw Wnag Lei slowly going down between his legs and with one last smirk he moved and took his manhood inside his mouth. Huang Dewei arched his back as he felt life slipping through his body. He clenches his fist as he closed his eyes and moaned. Wang Lei did not even waste time as he took Huang Dewei's all manhood in his mouth and started thrusting in and out...Huang Dewei's moans echo as his breath got quicker...he looked down at Wang Lei whose head was buried deep between his legs as he was eating him out like there was no tomorrow. Huang Dewei moved and gently rubbed Wang Lei's hair and Wang Lei could not help but smile. He continued as he increases his pace and Huang Dewei fell back down on the ground as he moan. Wang Lei kept going...in and out...in and out...in and out...as Huang Dewei moaned and reached his climax. Wang Lei did not move away but he cleaned up the whole mess then slowly moved away and looked toward him.