Chapter 15 | Sword Fighting

Huang Dewei was standing in the corner while he was watching Wang Lei practising his sword for the past hour and he indeed was an amazing fighter. His skills were beyond anyone Huang Dewei had ever seen. You could tell he had been training from a young age and he deserved to be called leader and Emperor of this nation.

The sweat was forming over his forehead while his hand and feet were moving to make sword-fighting moves while he was fighting with a person in front of him whereas all Huang Dewei could do was just stand and stares at him when someone stopped next to him. He looked up and saw Feng Zhi. They both greeted each other and then Huang Dewei looked away. They stood still in silence as there was awkwardness between them which was broken by Feng Zhi.

'Are you still angry with me about last night?' Feng Zhi asked and Huang Dewei glared at him.

'Yes.' Huang Dewei replied coldly as he glared towards him and somehow Feng Zhi found him to be cute. He could not help as he smile at his behaviour.

'Then I will apologise again. I will never repeat something like this again. I had a little alcohol before we met and I end up making mistakes which I should never have.' Feng Zhi gave a clarification and Huang Dewei's expression slightly soften as he nodded his head.

'Okay, I accept your mistake. We would be working together as well so it would be hard for me to work in awkwardness with you hence I forgive you. However, please refrain from repeating that mistake again.' Huang Dewei said and a smile spread on Feng Zhi's face as he nodded his head and Hunag Dewei also smile in return. However, Wang Lei who was watching them from far away did not like the comfortable atmosphere between them.

Anger boiled inside him as he aggressively did his last move and throw the person on the ground while defeating him. The session came to an end and Wang Lei breathless looked towards them then he called out to Huang Dewei

'Come here Huang Dewei...For the next session, I want to practice with you.' At Wang Lei's request, Huang Dewei was surprised but then he quickly run towards him. He got hold of his sword and stood straight in front of him. They looked at each other and then picked their swords up in the air and then attacked each other. Their moves were sharp and clear as they both attacked and defend. Huang Dewei looked towards him as Wang Lei attacked and Huang Dewei quickly put his sword defending him when he heard Wang Lei.

'What you two were talking about?' Wang Lei asked as Huang Dewei attacked this time while answering him.

'Nothing.'

'It does not seem like it was nothing to me.'Wang Lei replied as he defended himself and attacked him. Huang Dewei defended himself as he went into a circle and Wang Lei followed. He was quick and fast and Huang Dewei knew Wang Lei was a lot better than him.

'He was apologising for a mistake he made yesterday.' Huang Dewei replied as he was attacked and turned over. He was pulled into Wang Lei's arms and his back hit Wang Lei's strong chest. He used his sword to block Wang Lei's sword in front of him as he got trapped between Wang Lei's arms and sword.

'What mistake? That kiss between you two?'Wang Lei whispered asked breathless and Huang Dewei's eyes widen.

'How...how did you know?' Huang Dewei asked as he tried to free himself from his strong embrace.

'I happen to see that magnificent moment happening between you two. Why he was apologising? Did he call it a mistake?' Wang Lei taunted back while keeping him in his place as he did not want to lose the fight while Huang Dewei did not like the taunt in his tone.

'He did apologise, but he said he like it.' Huang Dewei replied back as he lied and then he heard nothing from him. He felt his grip losing and Huang Dewei decided to take this chance as he pushed him away, coming out from his grip and attacking him back. Wang Lei fell to the ground and Huang Dewei put the sword on his neck.