Chapter 38| Ugly Scars

Wang Lei looked at the other side of the bed as his gaze fell on Huang Dewei who was sleeping on his stomach with his back facing him. Wang Lei sighed as he lovingly stares at him. Slowly his gaze fell on his arms where sleeves were moved due to him sleeping carelessly and he could see blue and red marks on them. It was the beating marks.

Wang Lei moved slowly and got hold of his arms as he looked at his arms with painful expressions. Wang Lei knew he was not showing him but he was probably in a lot of pain and agony....He was suffering in silence. Wang Lei thought as he softly touched the marks when Huang Dewei's eyes flew open. He quickly get up and moved away from him. Wang Lei looked towards him who was panicked and agitated. 

Wang Lei felt sorrowful about how much he does not want to show his scars and wounds to him. Wang Lei wanted him to share his pain with him, but Huang Dewei was too ashamed to know the ugly scars and marks on his body to him.

'What are you doing?' Huang Dewei asked as he put down his sleeves covering his arms and looked at his robe to make sure it was all tie while Wang Lei sighed and got hold of his arms.

'Weiwei, don't you trust me?' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei quickly shook away as he pulled out his arm from his grip.

'No, I don't want to show you my ugly sight.' Huang Dewei said as he looked away. His back was facing Wang Lei

'I will be going now...' Huang Dewei quickly said and was about to get up but Wang Lei pulled him back in his arms and put his legs around his waist locking him between his legs. Huang Dewei stopped in his place a little startled as his back was touching Wang Lei's back when he heard him whispering in his ear. 

'There is nothing about you that I would find ugly...Just have some trust in me.' Wang Lei whispered in his ear softly and Huang Dewei felt him untie his robe. Huang Dewei wanted to stop but he could not as Wang Lei slowly moved away his robe putting it down as his upper half was exposed. Wang Lei looked at his naked back as he was shocked. His whole back was filled with pale and red wounds and scars. Anyway, could tell that he was beaten for days.

'Oh god....' Wang Lei said as trailed his hand over his naked back and Huang Dewei slowly closed his eyes as he moved backwards and put his head over his shoulder helplessly. 

'Did all this happen on Li Qiang's order?' Wang Lei asked as he touched his naked chest and stomach and Huang Dewei hissed in pain. In response to Wang Lei, Huang Dewei nodded his head as he looked towards him and touched Wang Lei's face.

'I look ugly, isn't?' Huang Dewei asked fearfully and insecure as they looked at each other and then Wang Lei bend down and kissed the back of his neck. Huang Dewei was a little taken aback as he was not ready. Wang Lei untied his legs around him and softly pushed him down on the bed as his back was facing him. Then Wang Lei bend down and softly started trailer down kissing his back on his scars. Huang Dewei felt an electric current flow through his body as he closed his eyes and bites his lips to stop himself from moaning as he felt Wang Lei kissing him all over his naked back. Huang Dewei gripped hard on the bed sheets as he felt every single practical and hormone inside his body reacting to Wang Lei's touch. 

He felt Wang Lei sucking on his scars leaving more marks but this time these marks were not painful...It was like Wang Lei was trying to replace the memories of his previous painful marks with new love marks. Wang Lei went back up towards his neck and bite him as Huang Dewei moaned.

'I told you there is nothing ugly about you.' Wang Lei whispered as he moved and turned him over. They were facing each other this time. Wang Lei got hold of his hand over his head as they stares at each other when Huang Dewei put his legs around his waist, move forward and put his lips over Wang Lei. Without a second, Wang Lei responded back as they kissed. They broke away from the kiss breathlessly and looked at each other as Huang Dewei spoke up