Chapter 74| Huang Dewei versus Ru Qin

Wang Lei swim as he got hold of Huang Dewei and quickly pulled him out of the water. Huang Dewei was unconscious and Wang Lei breathlessly stares at his wet body then bend down, opened his lips and blew inside his mouth. He did the process a few times as Huang Dewei gained back his consciousness, water came out of his mouth and his eyes flew open. Wang Lei sighed in relief.

'Are you alright?' Wang Lei asked as Huang Dewei stares at him and slowly nodded his head while Wang Lei moved and hugged him. Ru Qin stood far away and saw the whole thing happening and somehow he could not run away. He can't see Wang Lei with anyone as he slowly came down from the bridge and stopped in front of them. Wang Lei looked at the black-masked man and his anger returned. He stood up as he took out his sword and put it on his neck.

'Who are you? How dare you? Do you have any idea who you are messing with?' Wang Lei screamed asked as he was boiling with rage while Ru Qin  stares at him then he slowly took off his mask. As his face was revealed, It does not even take Wang Lei a second to recognised him. Wang Lei  shocked freezes in his place as his hand shiver and the sword fell from his hand to the ground. Huang Dewei slowly stood back up and saw his shocked reaction, but had no idea what suddenly happened to him whereas Ru Qin was happy to see his reaction...he was worried that he might give no reaction to his appearance but Wang Lei being shocked was what he excepted and that was what he got. He was satisfied because Wang Lei remembered him. 

'Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei called out to him as they both looked away from each toward him. Ru Qin hated his existence at this moment between them. Ru Qin looked back at Wang Lei and before he could say anything, he bend down in front of Huang Dewei on his knees as he spoke up.

'I apologised, forgive me. I will accept whatever punishment you will give me.' Ru Qin said as he apologised but he does not sincerely mean it from the heart at all. They both looked toward him. Wang Lei still look shaken up...he was still in shock whereas Wang Lei's reaction was making Huang Dewei restless.

'I...you...you...how you are alive...?...' Wang Lei whispered shutter as he had no idea what to say as Ru Qin looked up towards him and smile

'Bribing the police officer is an easy job in the palace, Lei.'  Ru Qin said as he softly lovingly looked at him and upon calling him from the nickname Huang Dewei suddenly realised who might be that person. He had suspicions about who was he? But he thought Wang Lei told him he was dead...no wonder he looked very shocked from his appearance. He does not like the fact either that he calls him by a nickname. By the nickname, Huang Dewei wanted to call him but was not allowed.

'Then you should never have come back.' Wang Lei said coldly as all the emotions of betrayal rushed back to him. His shock turns into anger and coldness. Upon hearing his words, Ru Qin slowly stood back up as he intensely stares at him.

'Because I miss you...did you not miss me?'  Ru Qin asked softly as he confessed and Wang Lei was dumbfounded at his shamelessness whereas Huang Dewei glared at him. He does not like his words at all. However, Wang Lei sighed then moved and got hold of Huang Dewei's hand as he spoke to him.

'Let's go.' Wang Lei said and pulled him with him to go back to the palace but Huang Dewei stopped him.'

'What? Are you just going to let go of him? He tried to kill me.' Huang Dewei whispered complained because of the shocking how Wang Lei was reacting while Wang Lei looked back at him.

'Well, you are alive.' Wang Lei responded and Huang Dewei was even more shocked by his words. 'Do he had to die for Wang Lei to react more aggressively?' Huang Dewei thought. He give punishment to Huang Dewei over little things while he was soft like cotton for the man he once loved who also happened to betrayed him. Does that man matter more to him then Huang Dewei? Why Huang Dewei suddenly felt third wheel between them and that man was here just few minutes ago. Like his mere few minutes exitance ruined what they had build since they met.