Chapter 04| Pain and Care

Once Huang Dewei was finished with his job, his clothes were all dirty and he was smelling unpleasant. He fed the horses their dinner when the organiser came back. He looked around the whole place and just nodded his head. He does not seem too satisfied with his job but he said nothing and walked off after telling Huang Dewei that he should go back as well.

Huang Dewei decided to take a bath before going back to the royal guard palace. A small bathing area had been made at the side of the horse ranch for employees who work on the ranch to clean them up. He went into the washroom and started washing himself up. He cleaned himself and wore back his guard clothes. He put away his smelly and dirty clothes into the washing bin and came out. It was getting all peaceful now. The stars filled up the sky as Huang Dewei looked above. The horses were all silent and the palace was getting quiet as well.

Huang Dewei came out from the ranch and start walking towards the guard palace. He was walking when he glanced up at the sky and stopped. The view of the sky was breathtaking...It was a spectacular sight. He wanted to enjoy this moment. His gazed travelled all around his surrounding finding a place for himself and then he found a wooden bench at a side. He walked and sat on it. His long hair was wet and open while the front of his robe was not tied in either. He did not tie his hair either as he wanted to dry them. He wanted to feel some fresh air so he left his robe from the front untied as well. He leaned back on the bench and stared at brightly shining stars in the sky.

He wonder what Xin Ying would be doing? He really wanted to meet and tell her about his presence but he wonders how? He really misses her. Huang Dewei thought as he smiles at the thought of her then sighed and closed his eyes. He let the night fresh breeze touched him and made him feel refreshed. He was leaning in peace with his eyes closed when he heard the loud punching sound, Huang Dewei's eyes flew open and he sat up in his place. He took in his surroundings and heard a voice of punching echoing in the air blaring due to the calm and silent atmosphere of the night.

Worried and anxious, Huang Dewei got up from his place and followed the sound. He slowly walked as he reached the place where the voice was coming and he stopped. He looked at the person at the front and gasped. It was Wang Lei who was punching the wall with a lot of anger and fury. Huang Dewei quickly hides behind the wall as he sneak a peak towards Wang Lei.

The sweat was forming all over his face, his hair was neatly done while he was strongly punching the wall. He does not seem in a good mood and it was best for Huang Dewei to quietly walk away from here back to the royal guard palace. With one last glance, he wanted to walk away but his gaze fell on Wang Lei's hand which was heavily bleeding due to punching.

He was in dilemma but then for his survival, he still decided to go back royal guard palace without messing with Wang Lei. He turned over when he heard another punching sound. He stopped then closed his eyes annoyed and irritated with himself for feeling guilty to walk away like this. He turned back over and then walk towards Wang Lei.

'Stop it, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei screamed as he stopped and Wang Lei snapped his head towards him with blood-red eyes filled with fury, anger and ....sadness. Wang Lei came out after his discussion with Xin Ying and he was missing his mother so much as his hate for his father came back to him. He needed to vent his anger somewhere and that somewhere was his own self.

'Get away from here.' Wang Lei said coldly as he turned away because he did not want to be disturbed. Wang Lei was about to punch the wall again when Huang Dewei quickly ran towards him and spoke up

'You should not be doing this, your Majesty. You are hurting yourself.' At the voice of Huang Dewei, Wang Lei angrily looked towards him

'How dare you? Do you want to face my rage?' Wang Lei screamed as he glared towards Huang Dewei who felt little scared and fearful for his life but he still spoke up