Chapter 59 | Choose wisely between your love and those children's lives?

Huang Dewei knocked on the door as he entered inside and Wang Lei looked up at him. The stars were shinning rightly on the dark night sky. A smile spread across Wang Lei's face when his gaze fell on Huang Dewei who walked towards him and then bowed and greeted him. Huang Dewei looked up towards him who looked exhausted . After yesterday night, they have not talked much as Wang Lei seem to be very busy. He did not tell Huang Dewei what he was doing but Huang Dewie had a suspicious that he was trying to find Lin Han.

'How are you feeling?' Wang Lei asked as he put the document he was reading on the table.

'I am fine. How is your wound?' Huang Dewei asked concerned

'It's fine. I mean it is hurting little due to all the force I used yesterday night but stitches are not open so it will be fine.' Wang Lei replied as he smile 

'Then you should have been careful. Why did you use this much force. I was under your control anyway. It was not like I was going to run anywhere from you.' Huang Dewei said as he scolded him for being careless

'Well I could not resist you Weiwei.' Wang Lei responded back teasing and Huang Dewei turned red with blushing unconsciously. He looked away. 

What are you reading?' Huang Dewei asked changing the topic and Wang Lei looked away while smiling knowing Huang Dewei was avoiding to answer to his tease.

'I was re-reading the medical report of those poor children.' Wang Lei said as he informed him and Huang Dewei responded by asking

'What did you find?'

'Nothing much. I am still empty handed.' Wang Lei and all Huang Dewei could do was nodded his head in response

'Anyway, why are you here?' Wang Lei asked changing the topic and Huang Dewei sighed as he moved and put his hand out in front of him and spoke up

'Actually, I got a gift for you.' Huang Dewei said as he moved and opened his hand in front of him showing him the gift he got for him. 

'Another hairpin...You did have any mission to do at central libaray.' Wang Lei asked while he was happy seeing that hairpin in his hand.

'I went and got it for you especially.' Huang Dewei replied and Wang Lei was surprised but he still felt immense happiness and excitement exploding inside him.

'Thank you.' Wang Lei said as he was about to take that hairpin from his hand, but Huang Dewei moved away his hand and Wang Lei confused looked up at him.

'Let me do it please.' Huang Dewei said and a smile spread across Wang Lei's face as he nodded his head. Huang Dewei walked towards him and stood behind his chair as he looked at his hair which had gone long now. They were growing rapidly and were back to their original length just the way Huang Dewei hair were. But he will never forget that fact that he chopped off his hair for Huang Dewei. He took off his old hairpin and put it on the table. He put the new hairpin he got on his hair while Wang Lei sat still patiently waiting with clear happiness on his face.

Huang Dewei stares at his back then he got holds his face from his chin and made him look up as Wang Lei's eyes widen while Huang Dewei looked at him then bend down and put his lips on his. He kissed him and Wang Lei immediately responded back. They broke off the kiss as Huang Dewei let go of his face then walked and stopped in front of him.

'You should go back to your room and have rest. Once I am finished, I will come to you.' Wang Lei said as he opened back the document while Huang Dewei stayed still in his place. Once he did not move away, Wang Lei puzzled looked back up at him.

'Let me stay here for a while. I will just stand quietly and watch you.'  Huang Dewei asked and Wang Lei was even more surprised by his request.

'But why? You will get tired.' Wang Lei replied as he showed his concern.