Chapter 14 | Bite Mark

The next morning, after filling his stomach with early morning food, Huang Dewei came to report to work. He walked and reached outside Wang Lei's office chamber and looked at Cheng.

'His Majesty is still not here.' Cheng reported to him that Huang Dewei was taken back and then he realised Wang Lei was drunk last night so he might still be sleeping in his room.

'I will go and check on his Majesty.' Huang Dewei said and walked out. He walked towards his room chamber and reached his residence. He walked inside his personal residence and there was a guard standing outside his door performing his duty. The guard looked up at Huang Dewei who greeted the guard and then introduced himself as he showed him his personal royal guard badge. The guard let him in as he was his Majesty's personal guard and it was one of his duty to woke him up if he was late.

Huang Dewei stepped inside the room for the first time while closing the door behind and a strong smell welcomed him without wasting a second he knew that it was the smell of Wang Lei. His room was filled with his scent as Huang Dewei took notice of his huge luxurious room.

The walls were painted white with a huge window at the front which was covered in red curtains. The carpet was laid on the floor making it soft for the person to walk on it. There was a huge mirror on the wall and a wooden table in front of it. The other side has a wooden book rank filled with books and there was a huge bed in the middle. There were white bed curtains covering the sides of the bed while Huang Dewei slowly walked towards it and his gaze found him sleeping deeply in the middle of the bed.

Wang Lei was sleeping unguarded and carelessly. His blanket was half over him while he was lying straight. His robe was all messed up and loose as the front of his stomach and chest were all exposed. Huang Dewei slowly walked and moved away from the curtain as he moved closer to him.

His eyes were fixed on him as his gaze check out his half-naked body. His soft naked skin was appealing while his eyes stopped on a scar mark at his hip under his ribcage. There was a butterfly tattoo made on top of his scar but if you look closely you can see the scar under it. It was failed attempt to hide his scar. Huang Dewei thought as he moved and softly sat down on the bed trying not to wake him up. Huang Dewei kept staring at the scar and then with a shaky hand, he moved and softly touched it. The contact his skin made with Wang Lei's skin, he felt the spark and felt shocked at his body's reaction. He quickly moved away his hand and looked towards him who was still sleeping.

His gaze went up towards his peaceful sleeping face and then he saw another scar on his shoulder but that scar was not tried to hide with anything. Huang Dewei wonder how many more scars he have physically and how many more he had emotionally which he was hiding when his gaze stopped on a biting mark on his neck again. That mark disturbed him the most. He hated it last night and he hated it even now. He just somehow wanted to erase that mark or wanted to replace it with something he would find it pleasuring and then he stopped. An idea came to his mind that he knew was stupid but his heart was telling him to do it.

Huang Dewei stares at the mark few seconds and then he slowly moved closer...closer...closer...and put his lips on the mark. He closed his eyes and softly kissed the mark when he felt Wang Lei slightly moving. His eyes flew open and he quickly looked at Wang Lei but he was still sleeping. He closely stares at him and then he felt it was not enough. He went back but this time he took his skin between his lips and he sucked it...he sucked hard that even sleeping Wang Lei felt something flip inside his body and could not help and moaned loudly in his sleep due to it being his sensitive spot. Huang Dewei heard a moan escape from his lips and he was shocked and looked up towards him who was still sleeping then towards the mark which was even redder as evidence of his sucking. Is that his sensitive spot? Huang Dewewei thought and felt proud like he found some kind of treasure.