Chapter 30| Best Flower

Huang Dewei was sitting reading a book but he did not even understand a word he was reading. His mind was still cloudy with anger, jealousy and hurt. His hand was still burning with pain as he sighed when there was a knock on the door. He looked up and Wang Lei entered inside. His anger all came back and he glared at him and looked away. He did not even greet him.

'You seem still angry with me.' Wang Lei said as he stopped in front of him.

'I don't have the right to be angry with you, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei replied as he closed away from the book and looked up at him coldly.

'You are a scary man when you are angry, Huang Dewei...The way you broke that glass was chilling.' Wang Lei said as he looked at his bandaged hand

'I reach my patience and limit...everybody would turn like this when they had enough. Why do you come here, your Majesty? I don't think I worth ruining your precious time which you could spend enjoying Spring with others...with people who wanted to.' Huang Dewei replied sarcastically in an icy tone and Wang Lei sighed.

'Don't use those words and tone with me Huang Dewei...It ripes my heart.' Wang Lei said as he hold his hand and Huang Dewei pushed away his head.

'Don't touch me.' Huang Dewei said and Wang Lei looked at him who was glaring at him with rage-filled eyes.

'I can't even touch you now.'

'Yes because I don't get it why you keep running back to your wife after doing things with me. What did I do wrong this time that you acted like this next morning after kissing me last night?'Huang Dewei asked as he wanted an answer and Wang Lei just looked away. He could even tell him that he knew she was his ex lover and that he took her name in his sleep. He wanted to but he could not. He felt like he told Huang Dewei that he knew his secret he would run away from him.

'You scared me sometimes Huang Dewei...when you get angry, it is scary to me and nothing scares me more than when you behave like this to me...not even when I went to wars.' Wang Lei confessed as they were deeply staring into each other's eyes.

'How do I behave?'

'Like my lover.' Wang Lei replied as he softly touched his face but Huang Dewei quickly moved away from his head

'Like I ever would be your lover...the most I can be is your whore.' Huang Dewei replied bitterly as he remembered his words from the night they kissed and he went to sleep with Xin Ying while Wang Lei sighed

'I am here to feed you. ' Wang Lei said as he told him his intention of coming here at night time around dinnertime

'I don't need to do that for me...I will be fine.' Huang Dewei rejected it straight away but Wang Lei did not care for it at all. He sighed then he walked towards the door and signal Cheng to enter inside the food who was waiting patiently outside. He greeted Huang Dewei then put the food on the table and walked out. Wang Lei walked towards him then sat down on the bed and got hold of the plate of food. He filled the spoon and put it in front of his mouth. Huang Dewei looked away.

'Don't force me to eat you...Just eat.' Wang Lei said using his emperor's authority tone and Huang Dewei looked towards him.

'I am not hungry.' Huang Dewei said like a stubborn child and Wang Lei sighed

'What should I do that you won't be angry with me anymore.' Wang Lei asked defeated begging him and Huang Dewei looked at him.

'Get the best flower from the garden for me and if I like it I will not be angry with you anymore.' Huang Dewei said and Wang Lei was surprised

'Right now.' Wang Lei said as looked outside where darkness had taken over the world and Huang Dewei nodded his head yes in response

'Can't you do it?'