Chapter 43| Deep Conversation

Huang Dewei furious and ashamed came out of his chamber as they reached the guest room where his parents were staying.

'What did you say all that to him?' Huang Dewei asked as his tone was filled with rage.

'Why we should not? It's not like we ask for too much. If he had no issue then why you are overreacting like this.' Qianfan vexed screamed replied as he dislike his son's reaction

'Everybody uses him and wanted something from him...I wanted to be someone who asks nothing from me and just gives him.' Huang Dewei screamed as he was extremely angry. He was feeling embarrassed thinking about what Wang Lei must be thinking and feeling about his parent's greedy demands. 

'You have lost your mind. You sound stupid. If you have nothing else to say just leave us alone.' Qianfan screamed at his stupidity and Huang Dewei sighed helplessly and then walked out. They will never understand him...no one will ever understand him. He just came out from the guest house and sighed. He had no idea where he should go either. The rest of the day he spends just wasting doing nothing much. Cheng came that Wang Lei wanted to see him, but he rejected his offer. He needed some space.

Late in the evening, he was standing admiring the nature view when he saw Chen Ju coming toward him alongside his maids. He looked up towards her and rolled his eyes. He was really not in the mood of talking to her at this moment but it was not like he had any option. She walked and stopped in front of him as he greeted her and she greeted him back. She was holding the huge bowl in her hand. He looked like dirty water mixed with black paint. Hyang Dewei knew she paints so she was probably painting which was why she was holding it.

'Just like any other person you wanted to use him as much you could as well, is not?' Chen Ju taunted and Huang Dewei felt her hurtful words inside his chest. These were the words he never wanted to hear from anyone and now they all will say that to him.

'That is not your business.' Huang Dewei said acting careless which he knew was a stupid response but he wanted to say something to save his face in front of her

'Useless cheap slave.' Chen Ju said bitterly as she glared at him and was about to walk passed him but she pretended to slip and all the dirty water mixed with paints in the bowl fell on Huang Dewei. Huang Dewei was shocked and stunned because he was expecting her to do this kind of petty act as he heard her laughing alongside her maids

'I apologised...I slipped.' Chen Ju said as she laugh and walked off while Huang Dewei knew that she did it on purpose. He knew she never slipped but just pretended. He sighed as he felt tears start forming in his eyes. That was a form of bullying and he had no idea why he was taking all that shit from them. Why he was tolerating all of this? Huang Dewei thought as he walked back to his room to clean up. 

His clothes and face were all wet as well there was blank paint over him. He reached his room and angrily took out his robe and throw it on the floor. He felt overwhelmed as he sat down on the bed and let himself cry. He put his hand over his face and started crying when his room door opened and someone entered. He looked up with teary eyes and Wang Lei entered inside worried and surprised to see him like this.

'What happen Weiwei?' Wang Lei asked concerned as he ran towards him. He was worried about him all day and decided to come and check on him. Upon arriving he saw him like this and that break Wang Lei's heart. 

'Well, your mistress happen.' Huang Dewei replied sharply as he stood up from his bed. He was about to walk off when Wang Lei stopped him from holding his arms. 

'Sit down...I will do it.' He made him sit down as he spoke up

'I don't need it.' Huang Dewei said harshly as he rejected away his hand and Wang Lei sighed then moved and touched his hair softly.