Chapter 64| Ocean Apart

Huang Dewei was thrown into a room as the black cloth was removed from his head and then he was chained up with a bed. His left foot was chained like an animal. The same two men said nothing and walked out after chaining him up. It took him hours to reach there and then he was locked up for hours in that empty room which have a bed in the middle. The bed had a white plain sheet, and the wall was wooden made with nothing on them.  There was nothing else except a bathroom right next to him where he probably can't go anyway since he was chained. There was no window in the room and the door was locked from the outside. Huang Dewei felt trapped, suffocated and helpless. He had no idea where he was and what will happen now. Lin Han was probably dead too unless someone came to save him for which chances were very low.

Huang Dewei sighed as he sat down on the bed with his hands over his head. He found no way for him to get out from here. Slowly time was passing and he was hungry as well, but no one came to give him food. Late in the night, one of the man came and took him to the bathroom and then gone. More than hunger, Huang Dewei was thirsty and it does not look like he was going to get anything to put inside his stomach. They were probably torturing him by not giving him anything to drink or eat.

Huang Dewei laid down on the bed but he could not sleep. How he can sleep with an empty stomach and stressful thoughts. The night passed and the next day came. Nothing happen...no food...but someone took him to the bathroom. Huang Dewei was feeling extremely tired because he did not sleep at all last night neither he had any food. He also had no idea what time it was but he felt like it was an afternoon when his door was opened and the same old man who had killed Lin Han walked inside. He was again covering his face and Huang Dewei he was probably covering himself as well because he wanted to hide his identity from Huang Dewei, but why?

'Who are you?... What do you want?' Huang Dewei as soon that man stopped in front of him and that man just laughs

'Do you really think I will tell you everything...stay within your limit. Just because you became Emperor's concubine does not mean you own everything, your cheap poor slut looking enslaved.' The man bitterly insulted him and Huang Dewei bite his lips not to say anything back

'I just came to see your condition, It seems to get worse. Just wait that is just starting. I will make your life living hell.' The man warned him then turned over and walked. Huang Dewei felt more hopeless as he sat back down on the bed. Slowly time kept passing as night came over again.

Meanwhile, Wang Lei who was all ready with his guard army to start another journey towards their new destination in secret when their was a knock on his door. A servant entered inside and told him his father was calling him. He felt annoyed and frustrated since he was in hurry to go to the address and find Huang Dewei, but he can't ignore his father either because he could get suspicious. He told Feng Zhi to keep an eye on everything and wait for him as he will be back soon. Wang Lei walked out as he reach at his father's chamber. He knocked and entered inside. He greeted him as he sat down in front of him and spoke up

'Did you call for me father?' Wang Lei said as he started off the conversation

'Where is your whore gone?' Wang Wei's straightforwardly asked getting to the point and Wang Lei knew from the word 'whore' who he was asking. He did not like that word hearing his mouth regarding Huang Dewei. He felt angry.

'His name is Huang Dewei and I already told everyone he went to his parents' house.'Wang Lei replied as he controlled himself not to disrespect his father too much

'Do you take me as a  stupid? I send people to check and he was nowhere to be found. In reality, I found a few of your guards wandering around his house. Tell me the truth.' Wang Wei said as he told him that he have done his investigation. Wang Lei already had a fear that his father will be suspicious but he was not going to accept anything in front of him.