Chapter 13 - Sienna's Birthday Pt. 2

Italics is texting

_____________________

Chapter 13

November 28, Friday

Sienna's POV

The party started at five, so it has been a good two hours since it started. Everyone seemed to be having fun. My parents obviously did not allow drinking, so I only included non-alcoholic drinks. No smoking and obviously no drugs, y'know what parents say when their kid wants to throw a party... I don't think most parents allow their kid to throw a party in the first place.

Either way, for the few people I have invited (I didn't want a super big party, trash the house and stuff), they seemed to be having quite a lot of fun. My parents decided to have date night tonight, since they didn't want to disrupt my time with the others, and said that we would have our usual family birthdays the next day.

Currently, I was sitting in one of the woodland colored armchairs, which matched the couch, casually sulking. "Hey, what's wrong?" I snapped my head to the person who spoke.

After the people arrived, Maeva changed into different clothing to look more appropriate for where she is. She wore a silky black dress with ruched sides and ended above mid-thigh, also wearing black converse. She also wore hoop earrings, with rings and a fake chanel necklace, as well as having a dark blue purse.

 She also wore hoop earrings, with rings and a fake chanel necklace, as well as having a dark blue purse

Maeva's outfit

"Oh hey, Maeva. Uhm, n-- nothing, nothing's wrong." I shook my head, chuckling slightly. She gave me a knowing look, before sitting on the sofa. "Come on, where did that girl who lived life like a party go?" She took my hand, slowly caressing it.

"It's Dylan, isn't it?" She looked at me sympathetically while I slightly nodded. As much as I didn't want to admit it, it was true. "You know what, I'm sure he just got the address wrong." She reassured me. I gave her a sad look and showed her my phone.

5:02

Hi Dylan!

Just wondering...

When are you going to arrive??

Hello?

5:28

Hi again.

The party started thirty minutes ago.