Chapter 31 - Valentine's Day Pt. 2

Italics is texting

_____________________

Chapter 31

February 14, Saturday

Sienna's POV

"This is for you." Dylan spoke, breaking the awkward silence as he handed me a bouquet of beautiful red and yellow roses. "Red and yellow roses together mean happiness and joy. And that is what I want the both of us to always be." He explained while my cheeks tinted red and my heart fluttered.

Even though he and I have only been dating for not even three months, I honestly think that I was... starting to feel something that's more than just liking him. It was more strong, and passionate.

"Awh! Thank you sweetheart." I cooed, pulling him in for a peck on the lips. I then glanced to my sides to see Maeva, looking as uncomfortable as ever, and Kathrin pretending to admire the walls. I rolled my eyes at the pair and took the flowers to put them in water.

Maeva's POV

"Uhm... I got you some flowers too." Nate muttered out, handing me a bouquet of white lilies with a few red roses scattered around. "Oh! Wow. Uhm... thanks." I stammered, slowly going to grab the flowers.

"Well, let's go." The blonde boy exclaimed simply, holding an arm out. I hesitantly grabbed his hand, not used to this gesture. I looked over to Kathrin with a sheepish smile, which she returned with sticking her tongue out.

Time skip

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time. Nate let out an exasperated sigh, not taking his eyes off of the road. "No." He simply replied as I groaned in annoyance. "Where are we going anyways? Can you tell me where we are going?" I questioned as I rolled my eyes, leaning back on the car seat. "No."

I sighed dramatically and gave him puppy eyes, silently pleading for him to tell me. I really have zero patience. "And... we're here." He declared, parking the car. "So, uhm... where are we?" I asked, not recognising the area. He stared at me wide eyed as if I had grown another arm. "What?"

"This is a mall." He expounded. My face lit up in excitement and started enthusiastically clapping my hands. "How do you know I like shopping?" I asked, staring at the boy with sea blue eyes questionably. "Oh! Uhh... lucky guess?" Nate stated, more of a question than a statement. "Who did you ask?" I questioned, already knowing what he did.

He just simply turned on his phone and opened his messages and handed it to me. "Who's... 'emo cow'?" I asked, glancing up at Nate weirdly. "Uhh... would you be mad if I said it was Kathrin?" He yelped. I smirked to myself, chuckling slightly. I murmured a simple 'no'. "Ok then it's Kathrin." He responded.

hi idiot.

wat do u want

i need help

ik

No not that kinda help

idc

c'mon

ok fine. wdy want

where should i take maeva on valentines day