Chapter 48 - After Party

TW: Swearing, underage drinking

_____________________

Chapter 48

June 30, Tuesday

Sienna's POV

Prom has finished and I have to say, I was not disappointed. The music was actually good, the food was surprisingly not bad, and the decorations were amazing.

Now we wouldn't be us if there wasn't an after party, so there was an after party. Yet again, I have no idea who threw the party, but it doesn't matter.

Maeva and Dylan didn't want to go, as mentioned before, Maeva doesn't attend a lot of parties. And Dylan just didn't feel like it. Obviously I had to have a change of clothes. Since the host's house isn't that far from where I live, therefore I got to go home and have a quick change. So did Kathrin.

I wore a long sleeved white button up that has a collar. On top of it is a cropped blue diamond print sweater vest, with a matching skirt. Kathrin wore the most basic thing ever. It was baggy grey cargo pants and a baggy grey shirt. She was also wearing these black wrist warmers.

 She was also wearing these black wrist warmers

Sienna's outfit

Kathrin's outfit

Kathrin's outfit

Time skip

The party has been going on for a few hours already. I'm not sure what time it was, four or five am, honestly I don't care either. I was not as drunk as I thought I would be. I am in fact sober enough to walk in a straight line. Kathrin disappeared as she usually does in parties.

I was currently having a pink margarita. Yes, I was having a pink margarita at a high school party, sue me.

I was looking around to see what was interesting to do since I was quite bored. And me being bored at a party? Absolutely not. I scanned the whole room, watching what people were doing and seeing if I could join. So the people who were making out were easily crossed off of the list.