Chapter 14 - Sienna's Birthday Pt. 3

TW: Swearing, sexual activity, physical/emotional abuse

_____________________

Chapter 14

November 28, Friday

Maeva's POV

The party had been going for a while, and it was currently 11:29. Most of the people had left, except for a few people that Sienna's closer with; like Sofie, Stella, Mindy and Flynn. Nate, Kathrin and I were still there, of course. Dylan stayed as well, and Oskar stayed since he just couldn't trust me with staying at a party without him. Eleanor and Kimmy, who we don't talk a lot to, were still there as well.

"Hey! Why don't we play spin the bottle?" Sienna offered, as the people nodded in response. "I don't really think we should." A blonde girl, named Eleanor, I think, said.

"You don't have to play if you don't want to." I spoke, while she held an unsure look on her face. "C'mon! It would be fun!" The brunette girl, Kimmy, I assume, encouraged Eleanor, pulling her down to sit in the circle with us.

"Fine." The blonde exclaimed, rolling her eyes. "What are the rules?" Eleanor then questioned, glancing towards Sienna. "So, it is basically spin the bottle, but instead of just kissing, whoever the bottle lands on you would have to do 'seven minutes in heaven' with." The dark haired girl explained.

"Well, if that's ok with everyone." She then added on. Everyone nodded-- especially Kathrin, who looked very eager. "Well, who should go first?" Some boy named Flynn quizzed. "Personally, I think Sienna should go since it is her birthday." Dylan recommended, eyeing her flirtatiously as the others agreed.

"Ok then," With that, Sienna took the empty glass bottle and set it in the middle of our little circle and spun it. Shockingly, it landed on Dylan. I looked at the pair slowly standing up and walking into the living room bathroom together. My friend was blushing really hard while the black haired boy smirked, also with slightly tinted red cheeks.

Seven minutes passed and those two came out. Sienna was still blushing a lot and Dylan was as well, more than before at least. The black haired girl went and sat next to me, where she originally sat. I leaned closer to her and whispered something in her ear.

"How was it?" Sienna glanced at me with an annoyed look. "We didn't do anything." She responded. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, asking, "Why not?" Sienna just ignored me and handed the bottle to the person sitting next to her, which was Sofie. Luckily she got her girlfriend, Mindy, so they were doing God knows what in that bathroom.

Afterwards, Kathrin went. Her bottle landed on Eleanor. Kathrin held a smug look on her face and stood up. She reached out a hand to help the blonde up, who was hesitant to take it at first, but soon did.

When they finished, Eleanor had a hickey on her neck and looked all flustered while the brunettes smirk just grew even wider. They sat back down and I could see Kimmy nudging her friend, giggling and chattering about probably what had happened in the bathroom. Next was Flynn, who got Stella.

Finally it was my turn. I was pretty excited yet quite nervous for what Oskar might do if I didn't get him; but I was more afraid of what would happen if I did get him. I took a deep breath and spun the bottle. When it was slowing down, I saw it land on Oskar, but it moved ever so slightly and landed on Nate. I saw him smile widely.