Chapter 30 - Valentine's Day Pt. 1

_____________________

Chapter 30

February 14, Saturday

Sienna's POV

It was Valentine's day today! Also one of my favourite celebrations. It's just so amazing how people can come together on that day, have fun, experience love. So many people could be so happy. I'm just glad I get to witness all these different couples on the street laughing and talking all joyfully.

Maeva and Nate were each other's Valentines, which I was extremely confused about, considering they have been hating each other for the past month or so. I was really behind on all this stuff. Dylan was my Valentine, obviously, considering he is my boyfriend. We were going to an amusement park. I was so excited since that is my favourite place to have a date.

I got woken up by the sound of my alarm. I took my phone, which had the frog phone case Kathrin bought for me for my birthday on, and checked the time. 7:00. I wasn't fully awake yet, therefore I just propped up, leaning against my elbow as I looked around my room.

 I wasn't fully awake yet, therefore I just propped up, leaning against my elbow as I looked around my room

Sienna's bedroom

I called Kathrin and Maeva, since they agreed on helping me get ready for my date with Dylan. I'm also helping Maeva get ready for her date, and as a matter of fact, Kathrin had a date as well. I felt bad for the case not being closed even with a lot of evidence, therefore I asked Dylan's brother, John, if he could bring Kathrin on a date so her least favourite day of the year wouldn't be so depressing and lonely.

After the two arrived, we immediately got to work. Maeva picked out the clothes, since she had an amazing sense of style. She picked out a pink dress with rose patterns around the whole dress that ended mid-thigh poofy sleeves were. I was also given an assortment of jewellery, containing earrings, a bracelet and a neckles. Kathrin did my makeup. She did this heart-styled look with red eyeliner  and painted my lips the same shade of red. And to top it off, I had bubble braids.

 And to top it off, I had bubble braids

Sienna's outfit

Maeva had a silk pink dress-- that girl loves her silk dresses-- that ended just above mid-thigh and has spaghetti straps. She didn't have a dramatic hairstyle, but both sides of her hair were clipped back. She had wore necklaces and rings. And, of course, she's done her usual natural makeup. To top it all off, she wore strappy white heels then ended just below mid-calf.

 To top it all off, she wore strappy white heels then ended just below mid-calf

Maeva's outfit

And for Kathrin, well, we wanted her to go for a whole different aesthetic. She went from her dark and gloomy emo look all the way to bright and colorful. It took us so long to convince her to do so, but eventually she gave in since we both gave her ten dollars.

I lent her one of my dresses and shoes. The heels were red and strappy and it had fake roses scattered around the ribbons. The dress ended mid-thigh, and it was pink with red hearts connected with squiggly lines on it. The very front of her hair was braided and pulled back into pigtails, with her bangs neatly spread at the front. She wore a ring to make it more her. To top off the, might I say, amazing, look, her magnificent makeup had pink eyeshadow with magenta eyeliner and a small red heart under her eye.

 To top off the, might I say, amazing, look, her magnificent makeup had pink eyeshadow with magenta eyeliner and a small red heart under her eye

Kathrin's outfit

"Kathrin, come out!" Maeva shrieked, sitting on my furry pink chair while I was still admiring myself in the light up mirror that I have.

"I-- I don't want to." our brunette and pink haired friend exclaimed behind the bathroom door. "Come on! It's probably not that bad!" I declared, not taking my eyes off of the mirror while doing some final touches to my hair.

"Uhm... it is that bad! I'm showing like... a lot of skin. And it is tight!" Kathrin spoke. "We gave you money. Now get. Out!" Maeva spoke, crossing her arms. A loud sigh emerged and the door swung open, revealing our very... pink friend. "Here! You happy?" She sarcastically asked as I snapped my heads towards the once darker girl.

My excitement took over me since I have never expected something like this to happen... ever! Therefore I started jumping up and down while clapping my hands and squealing. "Oh. My. God! I love this!" We bursted into a fit of laughter, but the sound of the doorbell rang in our ears.

All three of us scurried downstairs to open the front door and reveal three boys. Nate, Dylan and John. All of them wore simple suits, different colors though. And their ties matched the suit color. Nate's suit was dark blue, John's was red, and Dylan's was just plain black. I couldn't wait to celebrate Valentine's day, and with an official boyfriend this time. I'm so excited!

_____________________

809 words (edited)