Chapter 35 - Swim Meet Pt. 2

A/n: None of the schools ive mentioned in this chapter are real, and if they are, kindly tell me. that's all, enjoyy!!

TW: Swearing

_____________________

Chapter 35

March 14, Sunday

Maeva's POV

It has been a while, and the swim meet was coming to an end. Now it's the final competition, which is a relay. It's like any other relay, person number one swims to the very end, then person number two swims back and so on.

There were thirty schools in total that were competing, but only four made it for this final race. It was our school, 'Port Huron High', 'International School of Lansing' and 'Flint Highschool'. Me being me just had to go motivate my team, so I went over to the group wearing navy blue swimsuits.

They were in a circle. "Ok team. I want to win, ok? We're not leaving this place without the trophy." I heard Kathrin say. "So Tinkerbell, you're a fast swimmer. You're going to go first, give us a head start." The brunette girl continued.

She really just had to use the nicknames didn't she? "Carrot top--" She started, but was cut off by the redhead girl. "Stop calling me that." The blue eyed girl exclaimed. Kathrin rolled her eyes before talking again. "Uhm... Ella?" Can Kathrin not remember one name?

"My name is Ellie!" She angrily spoke. "Ok then, Ellie, you're going second. Then followed by Shrek and I'm last." The brunette girl finished. The green haired boy and Ellie went to their positions, leaving Kathrin and Nate alone.

I walked up to them. "Hi!" I beamed. "Hello." Nate responded. "I'm sure you guys will win. There is nothing to worry about " The blonde boy's face lit up. "Thanks." He responded.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips since we were 'dating'. "Ew, get a room." Kathrin complained, which led to me giggling slightly, and Nate putting up his middle finger. "Oh well. Good luck!" With that, I went back to the bleachers.

I located the black haired girl wearing a navy blue sweater to represent out school, with a white collared shirt inside. She had on a white mini skirt on with some matching white socks and mary janes. Sienna got her nails done recently as well. The tips of her nails had a white heart drawn.

I wore a navy blue sweater that says 'Michigan' in white letters, and the U.S. flag right under it. I paired the sweater with some ripped wide jeans and pastel pink and white Nike shoes. I got some thick gold rings as well. My nails were also done, which were random white lines/spots.

 My nails were also done, which were random white lines/spots