Chapter 2

The place where Lu Zhe lived was rather dilapidated. There was no room for a dining table in the narrow living room. There was a faded sofa and coffee table by the window, and a TV cabinet and TV in front of it. The small place was clear at a glance.

Su Ci was placed on the coffee table by Lu Zhe and looked at the bowl of rabbit food placed in front of her. She was a little surprised. She leaned in and smelled the rabbit food. There was oatmeal, corn and grass in it. It didn't smell bad. But it doesn't smell good either.

Lu Zhe finally realized that she was just a young rabbit, not suitable and didn't like carrots?

Su Ci is a person who cherishes her life. In order not to starve to death, she took a few deep breaths and ate a mouthful of rabbit food.

Rabbit food is eaten into the mouth, and the taste of grass is very strong.

While Su Ci was eating the rabbit food, Lu Zhe came over with a plate of stir-fried beef and put it next to her. Then, he sat on the sofa, ready to eat dinner.

So fragrant.

The fresh and fragrant meat was fragrant, smelling the smell, and looking at the beautifully colored and fragrant beef, Su Ci instantly felt that the rabbit food in her mouth was difficult to swallow.

Lu Zhe noticed that the rabbit who had been eating rabbit food had stopped, staring blankly at the plate of beef in front of him, as if he was going to pounce in the next second.

The dark eyes finally fluctuated, Lu Zhe's cold fingertips rested on Rabbit Fanfen's little nose, and his voice was cold, "You can't eat it."

Rabbits are herbivores and cannot eat meat.

With her nose pressed, Su Ci woke up. She also knew that her current rabbit body couldn't eat meat.

Woo, she's so miserable.

Early in the morning, the sky was bright and the rain had stopped. The whole city seemed to be washed again. The air was filled with the smell of grass and soil, full of vitality.

The room is relatively small and can only accommodate a single bed, which can accommodate a tall and tall teenager.

In the drowsiness, the arm seemed to be rubbed by something furry and itchy. Lu Zhe opened his eyes, his dark eyes filled with sleepiness.

He turned his head to the side, and the little rabbit that looked like a snow ball didn't know when it got on his bed. Its fur rubbed against his arm and approached him.

Lu Zhe pinched the rabbit and brought it up in front of him.

Suddenly meeting the black eyes of the young man, Su Ci was stunned for a while, is he awake? She still wanted to kiss him.

Originally, Su Ci thought that if she was a coquettish girl, she would be able to let Lu Zhe kiss her very smoothly.

However, this does not include Lu Zhe.

From picking her up, out of preparing food for her, or occasionally touching her head, Lu Zhe has no other close interaction with her.

Lu Zhe was too cold to approach.

Now that she failed to steal the kiss, Su Ci was a little frustrated, her rabbit ears drooped weakly.

A small snow mass, with pitiful velvet pulling its ears, so cute that it makes people's heart tremble. Lu Zhe's dark eyes stared at the little rabbit in front of him, his eyes softened a little, his other hand raised, fingertips. Gently pinched its long ears.