Chapter 98

After Su Ci returned to the room, for a while, the servant obeyed Su's mother's order and brought her the boiled soup to nourish blood and body.

Su Ci's thick skin became hot again.

"Miss, madam, you need to finish the soup." The servant brought the soup into Su Ci's room.

"okay, I get it."

She felt that nothing would be more embarrassing than doing exercise last night and being discovered by her parents immediately today.

After drinking the soup, Su Ci's phone rang, and it was Lu Zhe.

She connected to the video, and on the screen, Lu Zheqingjun's face was enlarged in front of him, and he could even see his distinct eyelashes.

Su Ci told him directly: "Lu Zhe, my mother knows what happened to us last night."

"What did Auntie say?"

Lu Zhe thought that he not only broke his promise with Aunt Su, but also robbed the little princess of the Su family. He was indeed selfish. If Uncle Su and Aunt Su blamed him, he would not have any complaints.

He deserves any punishment.

Su Ci's face was warm, and her black eyes were bright and moving, "My mother told us not to have any fatalities before we got married."

On the other side of the screen, Lu Zhe was stunned, and then his ears turned red. He thought Aunt Su would be angry, or continue to prevent him from being with Su Ci. He never thought that Aunt Su would say such a thing.

"Lu Zhe, my mother doesn't seem to object to my liking you anymore." Su Ci frowned, as long as her mother passed the test, there would be no problem with her father, and her father listened to her mother the most.

Lu Zhe's chest was hot, and his foggy path seemed to be a little brighter.

"Tuan Tuan." The boy called out to the girl in a low voice.

Su Ci responded to him with a smile, "Here."

"Tuan Tuan." Lu Zhe repeated.

Su Ci met his dark eyes, and she laughed, her eyes curved into beautiful crescent moons, and the little mole under her eyes was cute and cute, "I'm here."

Lu Zhe chuckled and asked, "Is your waist still hurting?"

Su Ci shook her head, "It's still a little sour."

"Where is it?" Lu Zhe was inexperienced for the first time, and he really seemed to be stunned. If it wasn't for his strong self-control, I'm afraid the girl would really be hurt.

He checked the Internet, and if he was injured, he needed medicine.

When the girl got up this morning, walking was a problem, and he was still a little worried.

Su Ci nodded, "Of course it hurts."

Lu Zhe's appearance is very handsome, but he is handsome and good-looking, but there is the opposite, big and arrogant. At the beginning, she suffered a lot, but it was not until later that she got used to it, and now it is uncomfortable to sit.

When Lu Zhe heard the girl say that it still hurts, he became anxious, "I'll go buy medicine and bring it to you."

Su Ci glared at him shyly and angrily, "Are you going to help me get medicine?"

Lu Zhe's eyes darkened.

"No!" Su Ci refused. "You don't need to take medicine, just wait a few days and you'll be fine."

On the screen, Lu Zhe told the girl seriously, "Okay, if you are still uncomfortable, remember to tell me."

Su Ci nodded obediently.