Chapter 29

Looking at the girl behind the door, his eyes fell on her rabbit ears, and Lu Zhe's eyes darkened.

He turned his head and saw Li Dongliang next to him hugging his gray rabbit with a startled expression, staring at the girl's rabbit ears, gradually becoming maddened.

Lu Zhe's thin lips pursed slightly. He took a step forward and pushed the girl in. He completely blocked Li Dongliang's eyes.

"Brother Zhe." Li Dongliang looked astonished like the gray rabbit in his arms, like a fool, "Brother Zhe, is there a rabbit spirit hidden in your house?"

God, that girl is too beautiful.

She also wears snow-white, fluffy bunny ears, so cute, like a rabbit, even if the bunny ears are fake, he really wants to touch it.

"You can leave now." Lu Zhe stood in front of the door, his dark eyes glanced at Li Dongliang coldly, and ordered him to evict him directly.

Li Dongliang usually knew that this fellow at the same table was not easy to get along with or to provoke. At this time, when he glanced at him, Li Dongliang subconsciously trembled in his heart, "Okay, okay, I understand, I understand."

He wasn't an ignorant person. When he saw the girl in the room dressed like this, he must be preparing to play some exciting role-playing with Lu Zhe.

How dare he make a light bulb?

However, his deskmate was really boring. There was such a beautiful girl hidden in the residence. No wonder Lu Zhe was indifferent when the school beauties in the school pursued him.

Now he finally knew what was going on. Seeing the girl in the house, the school flower is a fart.

The door slammed shut in front of him.

Li Dongliang touched his nose awkwardly.

He looked at the gray rabbit in his arms and rubbed his head sympathetically, "Cub, your love path is really not smooth, and I wanted to show you your daughter-in-law, but I didn't expect your father-in-law to have something to do. Come on, it seems that it can only be next time, you can bear it when you are in estrus, I will go back and let someone give you extra food for the cub."

Li Dongliang left with a gray rabbit in his arms.

The door is closed.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe, and she asked him, "What kind of expression do you have? Are you surprised or frightened? Why did Li Dongliang come back with you?"

Just now, the tall boy with a pink schoolbag and pink shoes and socks outside the door looked like Li Dongliang.

Lu Zhe took a serious look at the bunny ears on top of the girl's head, and then realized that it was not her real bunny ears.

He sighed, "He wants to come in and sit."

Lu Zhe didn't tell the girl that Li Dongliang foolishly hugged his gray rabbit and wanted to find a rabbit for breeding. She would definitely be angry when she found out.

He asked her, "How come?"

"I'm about to lose my human form, so of course I'm coming to you." She did kiss a lot of times that time, but she couldn't maintain it in a few days.

Time is recorded in wealth.

Lu Zhe lost control that day. At the beginning, he could still count, but at the end, he had forgotten to count.

His eyes darkened, "When did you come?"

"My flight was early in the morning and arrived at noon." Su Ci glanced at him, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, don't you feel surprised when you see me?"