Chapter 78

After getting two more golden marshmallows, Su Ci was in a good mood.

She counted it wrong before. She got a total of thirteen golden marshmallows, and Fugui ate four instead of three!

Su Ci was very distressed, and now he gave Lu Zhe these two golden marshmallows, and he only ate eleven.

That means that there are still thirty-eight golden marshmallows before Lu Zhe's ALS can be cured.

Su Ci's white fingertips hooked Lu Zhe's hem.

"Huh?" Lu Zhe's eyes were deep, his hand was clenched unconsciously, and there was a girl's soft touch in his palm.

Su Ci approached him, "Kiss me and give you something good."

Lu Zhe glanced at the driver standing outside. He looked at the girl faintly. He was so bold that he really dared to say anything.

"Hurry up." Su Ci urged.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, looked at her Hongyan's small mouth, sighed, and kissed her directly.

Su Ci gave Lu Zhe two golden marshmallows.

Seeing the golden marshmallow disappearing into Lu Zhe's mouth, Su Ci wanted to evacuate, but the next second, the tip of her tongue was hooked and she had no chance to back down.

Su Ci met Shang Lu Zhe's dark eyes, and her heart trembled.

After a while, Su Ci was already leaning on Lu Zhe's chest when the driver got into the car after finishing his work.

The girl's fair face was blushing, her black eyes were full of water, and the small moles under her eyes became more and more seductive.

She originally just wanted to give him golden marshmallows.

Su Ci pursed her lips and felt the base of her tongue go numb.

This time Lu Zhe was so fierce, she had the illusion that she was about to be swallowed by him.

...

The next day, Yang Shujing did not come to school.

I don't know who spread that she played with other people's feelings, was retaliated by, pulled into an alley, beaten, and disfigured. In the afternoon, the rumor became that Yang Shujing robbed someone else's boyfriend and was disfigured.

After the forum fell off, many people were not surprised that Yang Shujing was retaliated against. Those who have done bad things will always be punished.

Su Ci knew that Yang Shujing's face was scratched, the wound was infected with bacteria, and she had been hospitalized.

The other party hated Shen Shi to death and called the police, but there was no surveillance near the alley, and the police didn't find any clues. In addition, the injury on her face was caused by her own fall, so she could only suffer a secret loss.

Su Ci received a report from the bodyguard that Yang Shujing's parents went to the school to help Yang Shujing go through the school transfer procedures.

As for Shen Shi, he has returned to his city.

Shen Shi still had ten years to live, and Su Ci wondered if the other party had figured it out and lived the remaining time.

On Saturday, Su Ci will accompany Su's mother to the old lady Fu's birthday party.

The main business of the Fu family is mainly in S City. Back then, Mr. Fu was famous and had high prestige. Even if Mr. Fu was not here now, everyone would give Mrs. Fu face and attend her banquet.