Chapter 8

In classrooms.

Li Dongliang changed into a new pink backpack today. He is tall and big, but he is better in appearance. Wearing such a pink backpack does not look irritating, but is full of youthful atmosphere.

Su Ci was lying on Lu Zhe's lap. She was brought to school by Lu Zhe early in the morning. She needed to continue to make up for her sleep.

"Brother Zhe, I brought a lot of good things to Little Tutu." Li Dongliang approached excitedly.

Su Ci lifted his eyelids lazily, and saw a small furball hanging on his backpack today, and it was pink.

Li Dongliang opened the backpack and took out several bags of rabbit food, "Brother Zhe, this is the rabbit food I brought back from abroad, it tastes absolutely good, if you feed this to the little rabbit, her fur will become Slippery and pretty."

Su Ci closed her eyes, no matter how expensive the rabbit food tasted like grass in her mouth.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes and glanced at the rabbit, then looked at the rabbit food in Li Dongliang's hand, "How much is it in total?"

Li Dongliang thought that Lu Zhe would refuse, he quickly shook his head, "I don't want money, I bought it for Tutu, I don't want money."

Lu Zhe raised his eyes, "Then don't."

"120 yuan a pack."

He bought three packs, which is 360 yuan, which is not cheap at all for Lu Zhe.

After all, he knew that Lu Zhe would spend a lot of money for treatment and medicine.

"Brother Zhe, if you give me money, you might as well let me touch the little bunny." Every day I watch Lu Zhe play bunny in class, and he is so jealous. When he touched the rabbit, he didn't even touch the fur.

Lu Zhe glanced at him lightly, "Take out the phone."

Li Dongliang then took out his mobile phone and took the initiative to add Lu Zhe as a friend. In the next second, he received the transfer.

Looking at Lu Zhe's black avatar, Li Dongliang clicked in and saw nothing in his circle of friends.

Too much.

The little bunny is so cute, don't use its photo as an avatar, and even the circle of friends doesn't post photos of the little bunny?

This is simply unreasonable!

Before Li Dongliang could complain, Zhao Youyou came over there.

Her face was very good, because she won 5 million in the lottery, and her classmates faintly laughed at her, and she didn't care too much.

"Brother." Zhao Youyou came to Lu Zhe's position.

She looked at Lu Zhe with a bit of guilt. She was grateful to Lu Zhe for saving her in the last life, but as Father Zhao said, Lu Zhe's illness could not be cured. Even if she gave some of the money to Lu Zhe, it would not matter much. effect.

Beside him, Li Dongliang had a look of good drama on his face. He felt that Lu Zhe, the titular sister, had a lot of dramas.

It was obvious that Zhao You had a fiery personality before, acting stupid, but she didn't expect that she suddenly changed a lot during this time, as if she had changed into a little white flower.

Yesterday, I was unsuccessful in claiming the credit, and I cried pitifully in class. Those who didn't know it thought she had suffered a great grievance.

"Is something wrong?" Lu Zhe raised his eyes.

"Dad asked you to come home."

Zhao Youyou bit her lip, and she said hesitantly, "You still have some clothes at home... Dad said you can pick them up after school today."