Chapter 26

After coming out of the bathroom, Su Ci took a comfortable hot bath.

The white face was smoked pink by the steam, the black eyes were wet and shiny, and the water-wet hair was on the side of the face, making the little face more and more white and watery.

Su Ci was wearing new pajamas prepared by Mother Su.

Mother Su loves her daughter very much, and basically helps her daughter change a batch of new clothes every month, and will never let her daughter wear the same style. The clothes were all made according to the size of the original body, but now, Su Ci felt that her upper body was a little tight, and the previous size was not suitable.

Su Ci walked to the bedside, she turned on the screen of her phone, but there was still no news.

She gritted her teeth angrily, sat by the bedside with her mobile phone, and turned on the lamp next to her.

After Su Ci chose the most beautiful angle, he sent an invitation to Lu Zhe for a video call.

Inexplicably, Su Ci was a little nervous. She took the small mirror on the cabinet next to her, took a look at it, and looked at herself with bright eyes and teeth in the mirror. Only then did she put down the small mirror with satisfaction.

After a while, the video call was connected.

On the phone screen, Lu Zhe's handsome face was enlarged in front of Su Ci.

"Lu Zhe." Su Ci's eyes lit up.

On the other side of the phone screen, Lu Zhe's expression was stunned.

Just after exercising, Lu Zhe's forehead was covered with sweat. He heard the phone ring and pressed it to connect. Unexpectedly, the girl's face suddenly popped up on the screen, and he realized that it was a video call.

"Why did it take you so long to connect." Su Ci asked him.

"I'm exercising." Lu Zhe's first video, looking at the girl's enlarged face on the screen, he felt a little uncomfortable, "Are you back home?"

"Arrived long ago." Su Ci glared at him angrily, "I haven't received your message and call for a long time, do you not care about my safety at all?"

Just after two hundred push-ups, Lu Zhe's breath was a little short. He went to the bed and sat down. Looking at the **** the screen, the coldness in his eyes faded. Instead of answering her question, he asked, "They Is it good for you?"

It should be good, she is so squeamish, obviously she was raised from a young age, her family must hold her in the palm of their hands and pet her.

"Okay." Although she has no memory of the original owner, she can feel the true feelings of the Su family. The only thing that worries her is that they will die one by one, and so far, she does not know the cause of death.

Su Ci was a little depressed, she could only wait, waiting for the first three days of their deaths to find a way to prevent the accident from happening.

This also meant that she couldn't see Lu Zhe for a long time.

Su Ci looked at the boy on the phone screen eagerly, "You have the college entrance examination in two months. Which university do you want to take?"

If Lu Zhe applies for the university in City B, according to his grades, there is no problem at all, so that she can easily meet Lu Zhe.

Lu Zhe's eyes flickered, "I haven't considered it yet."

"Have you thought about it yet?" Su Ci's black eyes were moist under the soft light. She looked at Lu Zhe expectantly, "Are you going to take the B major? That way we can see each other often."