Chapter 108

The banquet is still going on.

Bai Ruxue, who was poured red wine on her skirt, went crazy. Although her family was ordinary, she grew up under the doting of her parents and people around her.

When participating in the draft, because of her good looks, she stood out among hundreds of contestants and accumulated millions of fans. She is the little Snow White in the eyes of fans.

she

After coming out of the bathroom, Bai Ruxue returned to her seat.

Next door to her is the female member Huang Ying who satirized her just now. The other party noticed Bai Ruxue's skirt at a glance. She picked up the wine glass and approached Bai Ruxue, "Are you being retaliated against?"

Being stabbed in the chest, Bai Ruxue gritted her teeth fiercely. If it weren't for the fact that there were many reporters in the guest seat, she would have liked to pour the wine on Huang Ying's face.

"Looks like I'm right." Huang Ying smiled, "I deserve it, I thought I was an immortal, and any man would bow down under your skirt?"

Usually Bai Ruxue is self-sufficient and beautiful, not only seduces some advertisers and directors, but also often mocks other players who are not as famous as her in the team. Maybe it's because he's used to being sought after, Bai Ruxue really thinks he's a heartthrob.

I don't know where she got the confidence to seduce the young master of the Lu family. Who doesn't know that Su Qianjin and this young master of the Lu family are boyfriend and girlfriend?

Bai Ruxue had a smile on her face, and the anger in her eyes almost burst out. She suppressed her voice and sneered: "No matter what, at least the young master of the Lu family has seen me and remembered me."

She doesn't care whether she is skilled or not, as long as it is effective.

Huang Ying was shocked by the shamelessness of the other party, she couldn't help but rolled her eyes and didn't make a sound.

Bai Ruxue held her breath in her heart. She looked down and saw that her beautiful dress had been smeared a lot. She wished she could throw a bottle of wine back on Su Ci. Didn't she rely on her family's wealth to be so domineering?

Bai Ruxue's eyes were dark. She picked up her mobile phone and took a photo of the red wine traces on her skirt. She logged in to her account and sent a message: I'm so sorry, the beautiful little skirt was soiled.

The girl group is currently popular, and Bai Ruxue has twice as many fans as the other members combined. Her news has just been sent, and fans immediately rushed to leave messages.

"Is Bai Xue being bullied?"

"What happened? How did the skirt get dirty? The stain on it looks like red wine?"

"Who is so bad? Stain Koyuki's skirt."

"Ah, Ruxue's skirt is a high-end custom made by the Xia family. I'm speechless, who made it dirty?"

"Xiaoxue's sudden message must be very unhappy. If my beautiful skirt is soiled, I will be mad."

"How can Snow White's dress get dirty? Hug the little princess, and I'll help you scold the villain."

...

Fans were distressed and appeased Bai Ruxue, and some people began to pick up who stained Bai Ruxue's skirt tonight.

The team members paid attention to each other before. After Bai Ruxue sent a message, Huang Ying immediately received a reminder message.

She glanced at Bai Ruxue, who was busy reading messages from fans, and really felt that if the other party didn't look good, with a brain like Bai Ruxue, it would be impossible for her to debut.