Chapter 48

Su Ci has eaten all kinds of precious ingredients, but rarely eats some special snacks.

Although the food in front of her was very stinky and didn't taste good, she was not afraid to try it, except that rabbit meat was half her own kind, and she didn't eat it. She could still taste the special dishes in front of her.

The stinky tofu that bites into the mouth is crunchy on the outside, and it has a spicy taste when chewing. It is quite delicious. It really smells stinky and tastes good.

Etiquette has been cultivated since childhood. Even if Su Ci is eating stinky tofu now, she is indescribably elegant and beautiful. She eats this piece of stinky tofu in a few small bites.

On the other hand, Qin Shiyan's delicate brows were tightly wrinkled, and she finally regained her breath. She smiled awkwardly and said to the director, "The director has carefully arranged such special snacks for us."

The effect of the first three episodes of this show was mediocre, and there was no splash. Now there are new guests. I didn't expect that the previous episode was also on the hot search, which caused heated discussions, whether it was the traffic brought by Qin Shiyan or the new guests. Su Ci was scolded for not eating rabbit meat, this is all the heat.

The director seems to be enlightened, no longer simply tasting food. The topic of this issue revolves around stinky food, and the focus is on the expressions and reactions of the guests eating these foods.

The show crew is not afraid that they won't eat, as long as there are enough topics and highlights.

"Xiaoyan, you haven't touched your chopsticks yet? You try it, you will feel really delicious after taking a bite." The director was originally a foodie, and he enjoyed it himself.

Qin Shiyan saw Su Ci eating a piece of stinky tofu on the opposite side, a strange color flashed in her eyes, and she also caught a piece of stinky tofu.

However, as soon as she put it to her mouth, she smelled the stinky smell like the bathroom. Qin Shiyan's face turned white. She thought of the news she had accidentally read before. Some unscrupulous businessmen wanted to increase the stinky tofu The stench is marinated in dung water.

"vomit"!

Qin Shiyan couldn't hold back, she groaned again, and she immediately threw the stinky tofu away.

"Don't eat Xiaoyan, she's about to vomit."

"It's so distressing, why did the show crew make cigarettes like this? She can't eat these things."

"I saw tears in her eyes when she endured it. She really doesn't like to eat. I beg the show crew to be a person."

"Hug Xiaoyan, don't eat if you don't want to, don't force yourself, we can understand."

"Can fans of Qin Shiyan's family stop swiping? Every guest can eat it, but not your idols? It wasn't like this when you scolded Su Ci last time."

"Yes, in the last issue of Su Ci did not eat rabbit meat, the fans of Qin Shiyan's family were scolding people badly, and they also scolded people on the hot search. Now their idols don't eat it, and a lot of people say they are distressed, and the famous double standard said. It's the fans of Qin Shiyan's family."

"I know this question. They scolded Su Ci for being pretentious before, but now I will scold him. Qin Shiyan likes to eat or not.

"No need, can Su Ci compare to Xiaoyan? Passers-by don't know that Xiaoyan has been pampered since she was a child. It's normal that she hasn't eaten these special snacks."

"Qin Shiyan was raised? She has a very good family background? I haven't heard of it. You must have professionalism when recording the show. This is what you said to Su Ci before, and I will send it back to you."