Chapter 92

When returning to the hotel.

Su Ci and Lu Zhe met the charming woman they met in the corridor yesterday.

The other party came towards him, and his hot eyes clearly fell on Lu Zhe.

The other party's gaze scanned from top to bottom, especially when Lu Zhe had just returned from the beach, wearing only a pair of tight black swimming trunks, his chest muscles were fully visible, which was just for the other party to appreciate.

Su Ci frowned, she let go of Lu Zhe's hand, but put his hand on her waist and hugged her.

Lu Zhe belongs to her, no matter how many eyes the other party looks at, Lu Zhe belongs to him.

The woman twisted her waist and retracted her gaze reluctantly on Lu Zhe's swimming trunks.

She did not guess wrong, this young man really has good capital.

If it wasn't for the fact that he didn't have the slightest interest in him, the woman would have wanted to approach him long ago.

The woman left sadly.

Su Ci snorted lightly, and she glanced at Lu Zhe up and down. Forget it, his figure is really good, so it's no wonder he's eye-catching.

Go back to the room and close the door.

Su Ci directly trapped Lu Zhe in front of the door.

She was direct and straightforward, "Kiss me!"

Seeing the girl lift her chin, there was a bit of arrogance on her little face, he didn't snort, lowered his head, and his thin lips fell on her little mouth.

Su Ci fed the golden marshmallows to Lu Zhe, and she bent her eyes happily as the golden light disappeared from his mouth.

Now Lu Zhe has eaten 14 golden marshmallows, only 35 of them will be healed.

Thinking of this, Su Ci's mood improved.

"Tuan Tuan!" Lu Zhe withdrew slightly, holding down the little hand that was messing around his waist.

Su Ci looked at him with bright eyes, "I want to know if the muscles feel good. Don't be so stingy, you touched it last night..."

The mouth was blocked.

Lu Zhe held her waist with the other hand, took the person into his arms, and changed his position.

At this moment, Su Ci was pushed in front of the door.

Lu Zhe was heartbroken and wanted to teach Xiao Lumang a lesson. He crushed her lips fiercely, clasped her little hand with his big hand, and kneaded heavily.

The young man was a bit fierce, and he lost the gentleness of the past.

Su Ci could only be forced to endure it, and it was painful to be kissed, so she could only snort softly.

...

In the afternoon, the journey is over.

Lu Zhe sent Su Ci to Su's house before he left.

As soon as Su Ci got home, Xiao Suning and Xiaotian rushed forward like little rocket launchers.

"Sister, where are you going to play?" Little Suning's cheeks were bulging. Just after eating the last bite of the pudding, the little milk voice was a little vague.

Su Ci put the suitcase aside, she looked at the two small piers and patted their heads, "Sister went to the beach, do Ning Ning and Genius miss me?"

Xiao Suning and Xiao Tian nodded, they all missed their sister.