Chapter 38

Lu Zhe had just finished exercising, and he was sweating a lot.

He stood behind the door and looked at Su Ci who was about to come in, and said coldly, "The folding bed can't sleep two people."

Su Ci had never slept in a folding bed, and she could squeeze together with Lu Zhe, she was curious and excited.

Climbing into the room from the boy's side, Su Ci smiled and said, "It's okay, I'm thin, and I won't dislike being crowded with you."

Lu Zhe was already familiar with the girl's character. Seeing that she was already sitting on the edge of the folding bed, he pursed his lips, took the clothes, and went to take a shower.

The door was closed, and after Lu Zhe went out, Su Ci looked at his room seriously.

She also came in several times before, but did not observe it well.

Su Ci remembered that the room of his eldest brother Su Zhiyuan was hundreds of times larger than Lu Zhe's small utility room. Every arrangement and decoration were of great value.

Even Xiao Suning's room, even if he is just a baby boy, is very big, and even his bed is about to be bigger than this room.

Su Ci looked at the shabby room, and she felt sore when she thought that Xiao poor lived in such a small utility room every day.

Su Ci suddenly remembered that when she was a rabbit, she and Lu Zhe went to Zhao Youyou's house to pack their luggage. Lu Zhe's room there seemed to be remodeled from a utility room, and it wasn't much bigger than here.

Su Ci felt even more sad, Xiaopo seemed to have always grown up in such an environment.

She found that she had always been a pampered flower in the greenhouse, but Lu Zhe was the exact opposite of her. Little Pity was a weed that grew naturally by the roadside.

Now, the wild grass has grown into a handsome school grass.

Su Ci took off her shoes and lay down on Lu Zhe's folding bed. She found that the folding bed was uncomfortable at all.

She turned over, still feeling uncomfortable, feeling like she was about to fall off at any time.

Lu Zhe slept here for so long, how did he survive?

Su Ci regretted proposing to sleep in a folding bed, but thinking of being able to lie down with Lu Zhe, she felt that she could bear it.

I don't know how long it took before the door was opened again.

Lu Zhe came in after taking a shower, full of moisture. The water droplets on his face didn't dry, and they fell down the side of his face and slipped into the collar of his shirt, revealing a bit of silent sexiness.

Looking at the folding bed, the girl tossed and wriggled like a worm. Lu Zhe felt amused, knowing that she was squeamish, she must not be used to sleeping in such a bed.

"Uncomfortable to lie down?" Lu Zhe looked down at the girl condescendingly.

Su Ci stopped turning over, she endured the strange feeling that suddenly appeared in her body, sat up and made room for Lu Zhe, she muttered: "No."

"Lie down now," she urged him.

The feeling in her body was so strange that she desperately wanted to do something to vent her discomfort.

Lu Zhe looked at the vacant seat, and hooked his lips, "I'll go to the living room to sleep on the sofa."

How could Su Ci want to let go of such a difficult opportunity to share a bed together, and her body became uncomfortable again, she just wanted to get close to Lu Zhe now.