Chapter 21

Girls are bad and annoying.

Lu Zhe frowned, and his thin lips pursed tightly, wanting to scold her and tell her to stop making trouble.

Below, Su Ci stared brightly at the boy above her who was corrupted by her anger, she took the initiative to wrap her arms around his neck, pulled him down without any shyness, and accused, "Don't kill me. Let you kiss, you are not good at kissing."

The girl lying below was limp, and Lu Zhe put his hands on his sides, lest he would press her down, and she would suddenly pull him down, and he was caught off guard and landed on top of her.

Lu Zhe fell into a softness.

He tensed all over, gritted his teeth fiercely, and scolded in a low voice, "Let go!"

Where did Su Ci obediently listen to him?

She frowned, looking very bad, "Lu Zhe, you are so heavy, you are so heavy that I can barely breathe."

Lu Zhe: ...

How can there be such a girl holding a belly of bad water?

It's frustratingly irritating, but helpless.

Lu Zhe sighed.

He lowered his head and leaned into the girl's ear, with a low voice with a hint of coaxing, "Don't make trouble."

Then, in the darkness, his cold thin lips kissed her soft lips.

He knew that bunnies like to be smoothed.

After a moment, the girl became quiet.

"Go to sleep, I have a game tomorrow." Lu Zhe's cold voice became deeper and deeper in the quiet room.

Su Ci blinked.

It was cold to the touch on her lips. This was not the first time Lu Zhe had kissed her, but she felt a little different. The heart on her chest seemed to be gently poked with a fingertip.

It's a little crispy, a little numb, and feels very comfortable.

Su Ci was very greedy, her slender arms wrapped tightly around Lu Zhe's neck, "Lu Zhe, kiss me again and I'll let go." With another kiss, she will be able to maintain her human form all day tomorrow.

Lu Zhe looked at her, lowered his head, and kissed the overly soft lips again.

Her sweet scent filled her nose, and Lu Zhe's dark eyes became darker.

Su Ci made such a fuss, and when he calmed down, Lu Zhe's muscles had stopped beating. He looked at the moonlight that came in through the window, and regretted the indulgence of the girl just now.

She is too smart, testing his bottom line again and again, pushing him back step by step.

Lu Zhe's cold face was expressionless, and he gently moved the girl's arm around his waist.

Turning sideways, he turned his back to the girl, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

...

In the early morning, the whole city is bathed in golden sunlight.

Lu Zhe was awakened by something.

He opened his eyes and looked down, only to see the girl's head digging into his arms, her white face leaning against his chest, rubbing unconsciously.

His eyes darkened, and Lu Zhe reached out and pushed the person away.

The air conditioner was turned on in the room, and the temperature was a little cold. He got up and pulled up the quilt that had fallen, and put it lightly on Su Ci's body.