Chapter 63

To the boss above, Lu Zhe asked him, "Uncle Fang, what do you want to say to me?"

"No." Boss Fang shook his head quickly. He took a sip of coffee, endured the heat, and pretended to boast, "This coffee is not bad, no wonder Xiaoci said he liked that beverage shop."

He looked at Lu Zhe, "Xiao Zhe, you can buy a cup and try it if you have time. I'll go to work first."

Boss Fang felt that he had done his best, no matter whether his guess was right or not, at least let Lu Zhe be vigilant.

There are more and more customers in the beverage store, and many people are coming for Ji Chi. Who doesn't love a good-looking little brother? Especially such a tall and handsome boy with a cold temperament, he looks better than a male star.

After observing the employees, Su Ci also paid attention to the customers in the queue. They were all young and lovely girls. They saw Ji Chi's face blushed and her voice became gentle and soft. They couldn't see that anyone would hurt Ji Chi.

Looking at the time, Su Ci felt bored and wanted to leave.

Lu Zhe was not stupid. Boss Fang had a strange look, and he stopped talking to him. He mentioned this beverage shop and Su Ci twice, but he still came.

Outside, Lu Zhe looked in through the glass wall of the beverage shop, and saw Su Ci sitting at the small round table at a glance.

The girl's small face was fair and conspicuous, and I saw her looking at the cashier from time to time.

Lu Zhe followed her line of sight and saw a tall and handsome boy wearing the work clothes of a milk tea shop, busy placing orders and collecting money.

The dark eyes darkened.

Lu Zhe's hand was numb.

He suddenly found that Su Ci had been looking at him, and could look at other people at any time.

On his cold face, his face was pale, and Lu Zhe felt an unfamiliar pain in his chest.

The pain of the muscles starting to twitch came and woke him up.

Lu Zhe has always known that Su Ci likes him now, perhaps because she needs to kiss him, so she has a good impression.

She is still young, and she will meet more outstanding peers in the future, especially in college, each of whom is full of vigor, youthful and tenacious vitality.

She might find out one day that he, a terminally ill man, was not worthy of her liking.

Or, if she has seen him fall ill, unable to walk with his feet, unable to move his limbs, unable to speak, and can only lie on the bed, his body shrinks and his life is passing by, she will regret being with him.

He thought about all this.

One of the reasons why he didn't agree with her publicizing the news that they were together was that he didn't want him to be a stumbling block for her.

In the future, when she is tired of him, she can go back to him at any time when she meets someone she really likes.

Looking at the girl's gaze towards Ji Chi, Lu Zhe stood quietly, the muscles of his arms twitched, his thin lips pursed so tightly that they lost their color.

The fingertips were numb, and after a while, Lu Zhe took out his mobile phone and called Su Ci.

A girl's sweet voice came from the other end, "Lu Zhe."

Lu Zhe raised his eyes and looked at Su Ci in the store through the glass, "I saw you."

Su Ci looked up suspiciously, and saw the tall boy outside at a glance. Her dark eyes lit up, and she immediately got up and walked out.