Chapter 107

Su Ci was not surprised to know that Zhao Youyou was expelled from the school. After all, Lu Zhe had told her that he would stand for her.

Knowing that Zhao Youyou is the heroine in the book, she always maintains an attitude of avoidance, at most she eats melons, and has never provoke each other. Unexpectedly, Zhao Youyou will provoke her instead.

Su Ci believes that she is not soft-hearted, kind and holy, and since the other party designed her, she should bear the corresponding punishment.

To her surprise, Fu Baili and Zhao Youyou really broke up.

Before there was no obstacle from Mrs. Fu's mountain, Zhao Youyou and Fu Baili were together very smoothly, and married into a wealthy family and lived the life of a wealthy wife.

And now, Mrs. Fu has not died. Because of her opposition, Zhao Youyou and Fu Baili, the protagonists of Little Sweet Wen, have really broken up.

Su Ci read the news on the Internet, Fu Baili took back the house that he had given to Zhao Youyou before, and the Zhao family went to Fu's house to make trouble every day, and didn't leave.

Su Ci felt that although Zhao Youyou was reborn, his mind did not change.

In her last life, she had a selfish and mindless personality, and she would not easily change just because she did it all over again.

Of course, some people will learn from the previous lessons and make changes. Obviously, Zhao Youyou has only changed her appearance, but she is still the same in her bones.

...

Near the end of the year, the Chuangshen Film and Television Company under the Su Group held an annual meeting, and among them, many popular stars were also invited to attend.

The Lu family was also invited to the annual meeting this time. Lu Chen was busy with his wife. For the recent banquet, he gave his son Lu Zhe to attend on his behalf.

Su Ci listened to her elder brother Su Zhiyuan at night, and only knew that Lu Zhe would also attend the party.

"Brother, I will also attend the banquet tomorrow to help you entertain the guests." Su Ci said actively.

"Didn't you say you don't want to come?" Su Zhiyuan rested at home today, dressed casually.

He had just come down from the study, and he was wearing gold-rimmed glasses, with an indescribably gentle and handsome look.

Su Ci's face was righteous, "That's because I didn't know Lu Zhe would be there too."

Banquets are very boring, but with Lu Zhe, it will be different.

Hearing his sister's words, Su Zhiyuan couldn't help but take off her glasses and pinched between her eyebrows. Now she is only in love with Lu Zhe, and she is too biased.

The banquet was held in a hotel under the Su Group.

Due to the presence of many popular stars, a large number of fans and journalists have already gathered outside the hotel.

There were red carpet walks and autograph sessions at the scene. Zheng Hao was the first to appear, which immediately caused fans to scream wildly.

Then came actress Xie Yuting.

She had been helped by Su Ci before and knew the true face of her friend. Later, her friend used methods and the company valued each other more. Therefore, Xie Yuting terminated the contract with the company. Through Su Ci's help, she became an artist of Chuangshen Films.

Recently, one of her works was broadcast, and she played the role of the heroine in her true colors, which made her a little red.

The one who entered the stage one after another was a newly debuted girl group, which has been very popular recently.