Chapter 31

Go back to Su's house.

Mother Su and little Suning immediately surrounded.

"I just finished the plane. Are you tired, Cici? I'll let the kitchen prepare food for you." My daughter has always been pampered. This time, she didn't bring anyone to take care of her, or even a bodyguard, so Mother Su was always worried. No, if it wasn't for her daughter to send her a message in the past two days to report her safety, she would definitely worry about death.

"Sister is tired." Little Suning didn't even bother to eat the pudding. The little guy automatically and consciously stuck to Su Ci, and his little hands massaged Su Ci's legs in a manner that was too good.

"I'm not tired." Su Ci patted his head. She found that the two children, Xiao Suning and Xiao Xun, were both quiet and cute children. They were quite suitable to be friends if they had a chance.

Mother Su asked, "Cicci, you went to City D this time, so you don't have to run there after that, right?"

The daughter only said that there is something else going on there, and did not explain in detail what it was, but she vaguely guessed that it was probably related to the boy.

Su Ci shook her head, "No way." After the college entrance examination, Lu Zhe was about to come.

Mother Su was relieved at this moment, and she suddenly remembered something, she said, "Cici, He Ermeng, the youngest son of the He family, has come to see you a few times. I told him that you haven't come back yet. Is he in a hurry?"

She knew that the young son of the He family had been pursuing porcelain since a few years ago.

But now that her daughter is young, neither she nor her husband want her to fall in love. However, she also knew that her daughter's vision was relatively high, and even the youngest son of the He family, her daughter would not like it, let alone other little boys in the school.

Therefore, she and her husband are still very relieved about their daughter's relationship.

"I see, I will contact him." Su Ci responded casually, and did not intend to ignore He Ermeng at all.

She had already guessed that He Ermeng was looking for her just because Lu Zhe answered the phone.

He Ermeng is not hers and has nothing to do with her, so she didn't want to explain to him and ignore him.

"By the way, there is one more thing." Su Ci smiled and said to her daughter: "Your father decided to hold a banquet ten days later to announce to everyone that you are back." Otherwise, those people thought that her family's porcelain was really dead. .

"Ten days?" Su Ci was taken aback.

"What's the matter?" Mother Su saw her daughter's reaction a little bit, "Cicci, don't you want to?"

"No." Su Ci pursed her lips. She looked at the health on Mother Su's wrist. There were only ten days left, which also meant that the accident happened on the day of the banquet.

Mother Su patted her daughter's head, "On that day, I will only invite some friends from the wealthy and business partners in the shopping mall, and I will not let reporters come, and there will be no idle people waiting. Several dresses are here for you to choose from." Her daughter must be the most beautiful.

Su Ci pressed various thoughts, she nodded, "Okay."

the next day.

When she returned to the classroom, Su Ci saw He Ermeng, who was righteously occupying her table-mate.

"Cici, you're here." He Ermeng was like a puppy who smelled meat, and when he saw Su Ci appear, he immediately got up.

"Cicci, I brought you a lot of breakfast, you can see what you like to eat." He Ermeng was wearing the school uniform of Chuangming High School, and he was handsome and handsome.