Chapter 69

The sun scorched the ground, and the surrounding trees drooped their leaves.

Su Ci's class was dominated by boys, and eleven girls in the class were in the last row.

Su Ci was in the middle of the line, and she only took a straight step for a while. She already felt that her feet were aching from the hard-soled shoes.

Su Ci checked the Internet and found that the feet of rabbits are different from kittens and puppies. They don't have thick pads. The soles of rabbits' feet are only densely furred. They are small, very sensitive, and especially squeamish.

Even after becoming a human, her feet are too sensitive.

Wearing uncomfortable shoes can turn red, not to mention training in these hard, thin-soled military training shoes now.

Ordinary people would feel uncomfortable wearing it, and it was even more uncomfortable for Su Ci.

Sweat left on the side of her face, Su Ci pursed her lips, enduring the pain in her feet.

When the instructor said that it was time to disband and rest, her originally blushing and moist lips almost lost their color.

The disbanded crowd went to the shade of a tree to enjoy the shade and drink water.

"I'm so tired, I haven't passed the morning, I feel like I can't hold it anymore." Shen Xue sat weakly on the stone steps.

Su Ci took a few sips of water, she pulled up one side of her trousers, looked down at her heels, and found that it had been worn red by the shoes.

"Ah, Su Ci, don't your shoes fit?" Shen Xue looked over and saw that Su Ci's exposed heel was snow-white, while the middle was worn red.

Wen Duoyu next to him looked over and quickly said, "I have a hemostatic patch here, you can stick it on the heel so that it won't rub your feet."

She took out a few hemostatic patches from her trouser pocket, tore off two and handed them to Su Ci.

Su Ci took the hemostatic patch, "Thank you."

"However, Su Ci, why don't you sweat?" Shen Xue's tissue to wipe the sweat was soaked, but Su Ci still looked fresh.

Everyone was sweating profusely, and even Wen Duoyu's bangs were wet into strands, but Su Ci was still clean, which was simply pleasing to the eye.

Su Ci was most afraid of the heat, so she said angrily, "My clothes are already wet with sweat."

Shen Xue looked at Su Ci and saw a few strands of hair hanging down from her back stuck to her neck.

She realized that it turns out that fairies sweat better than mortals.

After a ten-minute rest, training begins again.

Hearing the instructor calling to gather, everyone became discouraged and ran quickly, not daring to waste time.

After getting down in the morning, just a simple step, counting, and standing in a military posture is enough to train Su Ci to have soft legs.

And the hardest part is in the afternoon, when the sun is the most violent and vicious, it can make people unable to open their eyes and make their heads dizzy.

There was no wind at all on the playground, the ground was hot from the toast, and everyone in the class stood up straight and motionless.

Su Ci pursed her lips, black and moist, while her red lips were dry.

She felt that the legs were not hers, and the hemostatic stickers on the heels had already been rubbed off, leaving small blisters.

And the other side of the playground.