Chapter 85

In the evening, Su Ci made a video with Lu Zhe.

Lu Zhe had classes during the day and dealt with company documents at night. He flipped through it and listened to the girl.

"Lu Zhe, I signed up for the class's group activity, so you can join it too." When the two classes gather together for the activity, it is equivalent to her traveling with Lu Zhe. Su Ci thinks it's pretty good.

"Huh? What activity?" Lu Zhe looked up at the girl.

Su Ci was lying on the bed lazily. She liked to be very close to the camera when she was making videos. A small white and tender face almost filled the entire phone screen. Lu Zhe could clearly see her rosy and shiny lips. There are well-defined bridge-length lashes.

"Didn't your squad leader tell you yet? Your class is doing activities with our class." Su Ci said to Lu Zhe plausibly, "We are part of the class collective, and we should actively participate in and respond to such group activities. ."

Lu Zhe looked at the slyness in the girl's eyes, how could he not know her little calculus?

"Um."

She wants him to participate, so he goes to sign up.

At this moment, Lu Zhe's door was knocked.

Lu Zhe motioned to Su Ci to wait a moment, and he went to open the door.

Opening the door, Lu Zhe saw that his mother was holding sugar water in his hand, so he quickly took it.

"I made sugar water for you, you can try your mother's cooking skills." Wen Ya was a daughter of daughters since she was a child, and she didn't know how to cook. After marrying Lu Chen, she never entered the kitchen, but since her son came back, she started Cooking.

And Lu Chen was jealous, he had never eaten food made by his wife before.

"thanks Mom."

Wen Ya nodded, her bright face was full of smiles, and since she asked for the signature at the temple, she didn't know if it was because of psychological effects, and her tense heart loosened a lot.

"It's your birthday in a while, how do you want to celebrate?" She and her husband meant to hold a feast, a grand celebration. When they found their son, they only held a small family dinner, and the son was still in front of others. did not show his face.

"My birthday?" Lu Zhe never knew his true birthday.

When they were in the orphanage, the children didn't know their birthdays. The old dean wrote some auspicious dates on the cards, and then asked everyone to draw cards, and the time on the cards was used as their birthday.

The birthdays that Lu Zhe had before were not his real birthdays.

"Yes, Mom didn't tell you that your birthday is the day before Christmas." Wen Ya looked at her son with love.

Her son was born on Christmas Eve, and she hoped that he would be safe and free from illness and pain in his life.

Wenya felt sour when she thought that since her son was born, she had only helped him celebrate his birthday twice.

In the blink of an eye, the cub was taller than her.

The son who used to walk and staggered, now she needs to look up at him.

Wen Ya is heartbroken, and she is even more fortunate that her son can be found.

"I want to make a big deal this time around to celebrate your birthday." Wen Ya wanted to make up for what she owed her son over the years.