Chapter 106

Lu Zhe looked up at her, the girl looked innocent and innocent, "I don't want to."

The little durian with a bad stomach deliberately hooked him.

The boy said he didn't want to, but Su Ci wanted him to sleep, "Then I want to rest, you accompany me."

Su Ci took off the fur shoes on her feet and went straight into the bed. She urged Lu Zhe, "Come up."

Lu Zhe did not hum and cooperated with her.

The girl's bed was completely different from his, it was very soft, and the whole person lay down, as if caught in a pile of cotton.

The **** pink bed was filled with a faint girly fragrance, and Lu Zhe knew that this was Su Ci's body fragrance.

As soon as Lu Zhe lay down, Su Ci's body leaned over.

She got into his arms, and at the end of the bed, her two little feet rested restlessly between Lu Zhe's legs. Su Ci adjusted her sleeping position to the most comfortable position before she calmed down and closed her eyes.

She is really resting.

Su Ci felt that she was not brave enough. After all, her parents were at home, she just teased Lu Zhe, and did not dare to be too presumptuous.

The girl closed her eyes peacefully, Lu Zhe smiled and closed her eyes. His alcohol intake was much better than before, but he was still drunk.

After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Lu Zhe opened his eyes, he met the girl's eyes full of water, he got up, "I'll open the door."

The servant standing outside the door said, "Master Lu, my wife ordered the kitchen to cook some hangover soup and let me bring it to you."

Lu Zhe took the tray, "Thank you."

After closing the door, he saw that the **** the bed had already sat up.

The long soft black hair fell softly on her back, her face was as white as jade, her big eyes were full of water, and the little moles under her eyes were a bit cute. The girl at this time was very well behaved.

Lu Zhe's heart softened, "Auntie sent hangover soup."

Su Ci nodded, her legs rubbed against each other a few times in the quilt, her snow-white face showing a light blush.

Seeing Lu Zhe pick up the bowl, drank, swallowing, his Adam's apple slid up and down, Su Ci remembered the comments made by netizens on Lu Zhe's photo, and many people expressed their desire to kiss Lu Zhe's Adam's apple.

Hmph, netizens can only imagine, and she can put it into action.

After drinking the hangover soup, Lu Zhe lay back on the bed.

The girl leaned over and lay softly on his chest.

Lu Zhe thought she was going to sleep like this, however, the little black head came close to his neck, and the soft hair rubbed against his chin, itching very much.

"Didn't you say you want to rest?" Lu Zhe put his hand on her waist, "Don't move around."

Su Ci didn't hum.

The boy's Adam's apple stood out, Su Ci reached out and touched his Adam's apple with his fingertips.

A slight itch came from his neck, and Lu Zhe's eyes darkened, he knew that the girl would be restless.

Lu Zhe closed his eyes and rested, he ignored her, she would naturally calm down.

The fingertips lightly touched the boy's prominent Adam's apple. Su Ci couldn't stand it and rolled up and down slightly. She smiled and rolled her eyes.