Chapter 47

The first floor was lively, and at this time, in the corridor on the second floor, He Ermeng and Lu Zhe faced off.

When he heard Lu Zhe's words, the jealousy in his heart almost made his eyes red, and the words he said were even more hurtful, "To accompany her? What do you use to accompany her? It will shrink, and no matter how serious it is, even walking will become a problem.

He Ermeng's temples twitched with anger, and he questioned Lu Zhe: "Do you want to drag such a body by Su Ci's side, what do you want? Do you still want her to take care of you who will become waste in the future? "

"As a patient with ALS, you know better than me what you will become in the future. If you really like Su Ci, you should stay away from her and not drag her down." He Ermeng stared fiercely at her. Lu Zhe said word by word, "You know you're going to die, but you're still with her, you're so selfish!"

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, his cold face looked extremely cold and white under the corridor lights, and there was no blood on his thin lips.

Fingertips tingle with cold.

He raised his eyes, and his dark eyes looked at He Ermeng, "I am ready to go to **** after death."

He Ermeng was so angry that his masseter muscles tightened and his temples twitched, "You are going to drag Su Ci!"

At this time, the door was opened.

Lu Zhe and He Ermeng looked at the same time, and the girl standing at the door looked cold.

"Cici, Lu Zhe is terminally ill, you don't want to be with him." He Ermeng's tensed face softened, and he looked at Su Ci with burning eyes, "He won't live long, and he won't be able to accompany you for the rest of your life. "

Su Ci looked at him seriously, "Are you sick?"

"I remember I told you very clearly that I don't like you, and my business has nothing to do with you."

Su Ci became more ruthless, hurting more than He Ermeng, "I don't like you, what's the use of making trouble with Lu Zhe? To vent your dissatisfaction? Do you think it's elementary school students fighting for toys? past?"

Su Ci's voice was nice, and her cold tone was like a knife, stabbing He Ermeng's chest, "In my eyes, you are so angry and childish, I just think you are stupid."

He Ermeng looked at Su Ci in disbelief, his body seemed to be hit hard by something, and he almost lost his footing.

The arrogance on his brows faded, and he looked at Su Ci with scarlet eyes, "Cici, you are hurting me by relying on my love for you."

Su Ci shook her head, her eyes were a bit cold, "You are wrong. I don't rely on your liking, but because I don't like you, and I don't care whether it hurts you or not. You scold the person I like, and I scold you. , it's fair."

He Ermeng has always been used to being arrogant and arrogant. He has a good family background. He has been the little overlord in his family since he was a child.

The girl's cold words made Heermeng's chest feel stuffy and her eyes were red.

He took a deep breath and looked at Su Ci and Lu Zhe fiercely, his chest full of unwillingness.

"My brother is stupid and has caused trouble for the two of you."

At this time, Brother He came out.

He still had a gentle smile on his face. He walked over and grabbed his brother He Ermeng's hand, "Thank you for the hospitality of the Su family today. There are still things at home, so we won't bother you any more."