Chapter 28

Hearing Lu Zhe's words, Su Ci on the other side of the screen glared angrily and immediately hung up the video call.

Su Ci called out Fugui, "Is it because I'm not attractive enough? With such a beautiful face like me, Lu Zhe actually said that he didn't want to see me?"

She has always been confident, but every time she is rejected by Lu Zhe, she has to wonder if she is not attractive to Lu Zhe.

Fugui is full of energy: [In Fugui's eyes, the master is the most beautiful person in the world, with big eyes as dazzling as stars, sharp claws on the face, straight nose, Lu Zhe doesn't know how to appreciate it, master don't put the golden marshmallows Give it to him. 】

Su Ci resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "Are you sure you're not describing aliens?"

Fugui was aggrieved for a while, it asked its friend Domineering, Domineering said that the owner must like to hear such compliments.

Is it still exaggerated? No wonder the overbearing said that the mind of a woman is unpredictable.

Every time it thought that Lu Zhe made the master angry, and the master would not give the golden cotton candy to Lu Zhe, he didn't expect that the next second Lu Zhe glanced, the master's anger disappeared, and he even gave the golden cotton candy. Candy delivered.

Lu Zhe is afraid that it has some magic power, otherwise, how can he treat such a difficult master this time so obediently?

Fugui retreated aggrievedly.

at night.

Qin Shiyan has been waiting in the living room for his father Qin Zhiming to come back.

"Dad." Qin Shiyan shouted.

"Xiaoyan is back? You don't have to work today?" Qin Zhiming walked slowly to the sofa on crutches. He had just finished playing chess with his friends and drank some wine.

"There is no announcement today. Dad, did you go drinking with Uncle Stone next door?" Qin Shiyan smelled the faint smell of alcohol on his father's body.

Qin Zhiming scratched his head, "Just drank two cups."

Since he rescued Su's father, Qin Zhiming's leg was crippled. In order to repay him, Su's father gave him millions as a thank you. The house he lives in now was also given by Su's father. Even his daughter can enter the entertainment industry like this. It went well, also because of the Su family.

Qin Zhiming can't continue to drive, but he has money now, and his daughter has made a lot of money in the entertainment industry. He doesn't need to continue to work, so when he is free, he will play chess and drink with his neighbors.

Although one of his legs is lame and he can crouch when walking, his life is very comfortable now, and he doesn't need to run around like before, and he thinks it's worth it.

Qin Shiyan looked like a useless father, she had lost the strength to reprimand him.

When she was a child, she knew that her father was the driver of the Su family. She had realized the gap between herself and Su Ci, the daughter of the Su family. Su Ci lived in a beautiful villa and wore a beautiful princess dress. She was white and tender, delicate and beautiful. Like a little fairy.

However, she lives in a dilapidated urban village surrounded by ragged tenants. Her home is very different from Su's.

She often thought that if Su's father and Su's mother were her parents, her biggest wish when she was a child was to be Su Ci.

Now that she has grown up, she clearly knows that her wish will not come true, she will not become Su Ci, but she can work hard to become a rich person.