Chapter 41

At this time, a woman next to him passed the ALS patient in a wheelchair.

Mother Su and Lu Zhe all looked at the two of them, until the woman pushed the patient in the wheelchair into the ward, and then she looked back.

Lu Zhe's dark eyes were cold, his tight lips lost their color, and he felt numb all over.

wake up.

Mother Su looked at the silent boy and waited patiently for his answer.

"like."

Lu Zhe's cold voice was a little hoarse, "I like Su Ci."

Mother Su seemed to be expected, not too shocked.

Lu Zhe's face was a little pale, and his face became colder and colder, "But please rest assured, I won't have too many thoughts."

He knows better than anyone that his life is not long, and he never expects anything. And now Su Ci's mother took the initiative to find him, begging him to leave her daughter.

A person like him standing in the dark is indeed not qualified to covet the little princess of the Su family.

When Mother Su heard Lu Zhe's words, she couldn't bear it, but she gritted her teeth and continued: "Auntie knows that you are a good boy, but you and Cici are not suitable, these words should not have been said to you, But the child of Cici likes you. Although she looks delicate and soft, in fact, she is very arrogant and independent. It is the first time she likes people. If I forcibly stop her, Cici will never listen. ."

Mother Su looked at Lu Zhe, "I found you because I hope you will reject her."

Gentle people stab the most ruthlessly.

Lu Zhe listened quietly, his dark eyes were a little hollow, his arm muscles twitched, and he weakly responded.

While Mother Su breathed a sigh of relief, she became more and more grateful to the teenager Lu Zhe, and was also full of guilt, "The medical expenses for the treatment of ALS will be fully borne by the Su family, so you don't need to worry."

The cost of treatment is high and not affordable for ordinary people.

Lu Zhe's thin lips were dry, his throat was dry, his cold voice was a little deep, "I will pay it back."

"You don't need to pay it back. You have helped the Su family so much, which is what the Su family should bear." Su's mother is soft and kind. She hurt another child for her own child. She felt that this was a very selfish behavior. She also hates herself like this, but for the sake of her daughter, she can be a bad person.

Regardless of whether Lu Zhe is the child of the Lu family, she has no opinion on Lu Zhe's life experience, and she also thinks that Lu Zhe is a child of good character. If Lu Zhe is healthy, she will not stop her daughter from liking him. .

But it backfired, she could only be a villain for her daughter.

Mother Su took Lu Zhe to see several authoritative experts in the treatment of ALS.

Lu Zhe conducted a series of neurosurgical examinations, electromyography examinations, serum special antibodies and other examinations, and the final results were the same as before.

Since knowing that her daughter likes Lu Zhe, Mother Su has also searched the Internet for some information on ALS.

She learned that after the onset of ALS, the death time is generally within 3 years, and a small number is within 5 years, and only a few can live for 10 years, and very rare patients can live for 30 years after the onset of the disease. .