Chapter 65

After Ding Xiaoyou escaped, she was so frightened that she became frightened. Looking at the man in black who suddenly stopped in front of her, she stepped back in fear, "Please, don't catch me, I won't run away."

Ding Xiaoyou was terrified and at a loss, thinking of Ji Chi being surrounded and beating by them, she was worried that Young Master Lu would do the same to her.

She sniffed aggrievedly, "I can promise to be Young Master Lu's girlfriend."

The bodyguard couldn't understand the other party's words at all, "Our lady has something to ask you, please come over there."

Ding Xiaoyou looked astonished, didn't that young master Lu let someone come to catch her?

She was puzzled and forced to follow the man in black until she saw the girl sitting on the deck, with bright eyes and white teeth, even in the flickering lights and noisy environment, she was still so beautiful that one could not take her eyes off her. Xiaoyou just reacted.

It's that pretty girl.

Ding Xiaoyou bit her lip, looking at her dress wrinkled and embarrassed all over, and then looking at the delicate appearance of the other party, surrounded by bodyguards, high above her, she felt sad and angry for a while.

Is this the difference between the poor and the rich?

She was teased by rich people and had to be frightened, but this charming girl was sitting here comfortably, surrounded by so many people to protect her.

Su Ci's eyes met, she felt that the female employee of the milk tea shop was looking at her very badly?

Why?

Su Ci narrowed her eyes and looked at the other party, "Why did you run in such a panic just now?"

Ding Xiaoyou bit her lip, thinking of her embarrassment just now, she didn't want to tell the other party and let the other party see a joke.

Su Ci continued to ask her, "Did you meet Ji Chi just now?"

Ding Xiaoyou looked stunned.

Su Ci stared at her with a firm tone, "You've seen him before, where is he?"

Ding Xiaoyou opened her mouth, she saw that there were several bodyguards beside Jiaojiao, the other party could let her people go to Ji Chi.

But if Jiaojiao Nv saves Ji Chi, she can be sure that Ji Chi will be moved by Jiao Jiao Nv.

The next second, she couldn't bear to think that Ji Chi might still be beaten by Young Master Lu's people.

Ding Xiaoyou took a deep breath and was about to tell the other party where Ji Chi was when a tall bodyguard walked over quickly.

"Miss, I asked the bar manager, Master Ji Chi just sent the wine to Box 108." The bodyguard told Su Ci.

Next to him, Ding Xiaoyou couldn't help but speak, her voice was crying, "Ji Chi is now surrounded by a group of people to save me, and he is in Box 108."

Su Ci stood up immediately, her eyes were fierce, and she looked at Ding Xiaoyou coldly, "Why didn't you say it just now!"

Ding Xiaoyou took a breath, and her voice was low, as if she was frightened by Su Ci, "I... I think he might have escaped."

Su Ci gave the other party a hard look, and she said to the bodyguard, "Lead the way."

"Yes, ma'am."

Su Ci didn't look at Ding Xiaoyou again and left directly.

She looked at the time on her phone, there were still six minutes left, and she hoped Ji Chi could hold on.

in the box.